Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

What's It Really Worth?

roland windmillet

My dad passed last month and had a 2005 XLR with only 26,000 miles. This car is pristine! When I looked on KBB the top end price seemed ridiculous. Heck, I would buy it for that. Love this car. Any thoughts?

sorry about your dad. Ashamed he did not drive it more and get to enjoy it. The low mileage I doubt will make it worth much more than 1000-1500$ more than one with 50-60,000 average miles. I have been watching a couple 04 and 05 with about 60K on them for sale for about 6 months now . They are asking 16-17K. and they have not sold. A really clean 05 with 90,000 miles ,new tires,new shocks and new top parts only brought 10K a week ago. He spent almost that on the parts alone over the last year. I would take it to car max , see what they offer and then figure you might get 1500-2000 more if you try and have success in selling it retail yourself. Depends a lot on color I think. as a non dealer seller I think 17-18 may be all you get for it .I see 07 and 08 for 20-22
Of course we all know its worth what someone will pay.

Craig’s List!?

Interesting choice of sites to post it on. Also seems like a very optimistic asking price!:dunno:

What's It Worth?

What's It Worth?

It's worth what it will bring in CASH,,TODAY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mark0polo

Craig’s List!?

Mark,,,, Sounds crazy to advertise hi-end/hi-dollar cars on C/List.....I agree. But I sold my XLR and 2 other exotics off of C/List postings when Cars. com and Car Guru. com were not generating any inquiries.

Craigslist listings -

No a bad place to advertise, I searched the country via Craigslist and found my XLRV in north Texas and my BMW M3 in North Carolina. Both cars are awesome, free to advertise and sell, anything free is good! (In my opinion) Just watch out for shady deals that want to meet behind the mall at midnight and insist on cash!:reddevil

What's It Worth?

It's worth what it will bring in CASH,,TODAY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mark0polo

Craig’s List!?

Mark,,,, Sounds crazy to advertise hi-end/hi-dollar cars on C/List.....I agree. But I sold my XLR and 2 other exotics off of C/List postings when Cars. com and Car Guru. com were not generating any inquiries.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom