Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wheel Inserts?

Anthony Cundari

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
had a 2007 XLR for 5 years - unfortunately I moved on to newer technology
Does anyone know of a source for wheel inserts that are not the standard polished aluminum color? The problem is I had to replace 3 wheels 3 years ago due to the wheels being bent (I posted about the vibration problem that started with the new tires) and would have replaced the 4th one that wasn't bent but the supplier only had 3. They were polished to a slightly higher luster so the inserts are off a shade on the 3 wheels while matching perfectly on the original one. So the thought is to have 4 matching colored inserts, Cadillac crest on them or something.

Does anyone know of a source for wheel inserts that are not the standard polished aluminum color? The problem is I had to replace 3 wheels 3 years ago due to the wheels being bent (I posted about the vibration problem that started with the new tires) and would have replaced the 4th one that wasn't bent but the supplier only had 3. They were polished to a slightly higher luster so the inserts are off a shade on the 3 wheels while matching perfectly on the original one. So the thought is to have 4 matching colored inserts, Cadillac crest on them or something.

Bought 4 chrome ones off of EBay, not thrilled with the gold coloring , looks more like brass to me but overall not bad.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom