Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Which?? Why??

Yeah, I was playing with it, thinking there should be some way to have regular cruise control without the adaptive part. Oh well, I bet I have only used cruise control in any of my cars about once - period.
Bruce

Yeah, I was playing with it, thinking there should be some way to have regular cruise control without the adaptive part. Oh well, I bet I have only used cruise control in any of my cars about once - period.
Bruce

Having driven in California a lot over several years I can certainly understand why people that live there would not want ACC or even regular cruise control, too many people, too many cars and too much stop and go traffic on the Interstate Hiways. For those of us that do long trips, 1,000 or 2,000 miles each way the ACC is a wonderful tool for us. That is why I like my XLR, I wish I had it on the SRX also. First Robin

We use it always when we are "on the road" .... for trips to Las Vegas, AZ, etc it is perfect.

But .... we can't use it when we're traveling in a caravan with our forum buddies ... :pat: .... I think you all know what I mean ...... :lol: zoooooooooom! :reddevil

We use it always when we are "on the road" .... for trips to Las Vegas, AZ, etc it is perfect.

But .... we can't use it when we're traveling in a caravan with our forum buddies ... :pat: .... I think you all know what I mean ...... :lol: zoooooooooom! :reddevil
Cruise control...wedge a brick on the gas pedal, all the way to the floor.
Bruce

I've not noticed that in my '07 X... I'm able to see the HUD with or without sunglasses.

Ditto....same here...I wear polarized sunglasses all the time and they do not affect the appearance of the HUD.:cool:

Ditto....same here...I wear polarized sunglasses all the time and they do not affect the appearance of the HUD.:cool:

I guess it must depend on the type of polarized glasses. There must be different kinds or levels of polarization. My wife's glasses are polarized and she can see the HUD just fine, but I can't with mine.

Huh, when driving into the sun I just close my eyes, like everyone else in California. Horns honking tell you how well you are doing at staying in your lane.
Bruce (obviously, not the tech)

Yep! Can't help it if I get through the door and it gets slammed before you guys can get through, but I always wait for you to catch up. I just love hearing Ray growl at me.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom