Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Who has Lloyd's mats?

oyealiz

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Blue Steel
I have Lloyd's mats! :) They look and feel great!

new mats in box 1.jpgnew mats 2.jpg

The second box (the reason for the strapping) is a set for my c7 Vette. :twist:

ps Next up, I have to get some exhaust sound!!!

I love the look of my new Lloyds, however, I am beginning to wonder how well they are going to hold up to the heel of my dress shoe on a heavy right foot...

Last edited:
...trying the upload and add pics again...:(

FullSizeRender (35).jpgFullSizeRender (36).jpgFullSizeRender (37).jpg

Dan, I love those lighted sill plates. SWEET!

Last edited:
+1 for Lloyds. And like David_B, I went a shade darker from my shale interior so it wouldn't show so much dirt (although I think mine are a little lighter than his).

I just couldn't see trying to keep light colored mats clean.

View attachment 5544

I thought about that, but also thought "heck, I see everything on my black mats, too!" :lol:

Al Jazz....I have the mats in my c5 Vette, too, and they've been in there a good while. I haven't noticed any wearing. I'll try to remember to look specifically for you. They are black mats, though, so maybe I just can't tell as much? Hum. I'll see!

I love the look of my new Lloyds, however, I am beginning to wonder how well they are going to hold up to the heel of my dress shoe on a heavy right foot...

If you're pressing hard enough, your heel should come off the floor. Problem solved! :burnout:

Floor Mats

It is difficult to see from the photos, but does the drivers side mat have the 2 grommets for the hooks to keep the mat from moving forward?

It is difficult to see from the photos, but does the drivers side mat have the 2 grommets for the hooks to keep the mat from moving forward?

Yes but they are not like the original mats with a hole, there is a plastic tab attached to the underside that catches the holding post on the floor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Like Dan said...they have plastic tabs sewn into the bottom side so they do not pull out like the factory ones. Both mine on the drivers side factory mats were pulled completely out of the holes. These snap in and have stayed really well.

Like Dan said...they have plastic tabs sewn into the bottom side so they do not pull out like the factory ones. Both mine on the drivers side factory mats were pulled completely out of the holes. These snap in and have stayed really well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439337748.624354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

yeah...like that :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC