Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! WIring schematic.

cobratoo22

Howdy. Does anyone know of a source for a wiring schematic for a 2005 model. I did a search but could find none. My left front turn signal is getting no power to it and I'd like to trace the wire. It is a blue wire with a white stripe and I know it originates at the BCM in the passenger foot well. I'd like to know it's path from the BCM to the front of the car.
Thanks much.

I got this off of Chiltondiy.com

http://content.chiltonsonline.com/(S(il5g1t55km43fgmdzuz2w5jk))/content/images/GM/1254860.pdf

You probably have to have an account to see it. I’ve pasted an image below. A subscription is only about $26 per year. I use it regularly.
f751fd735349d94fdc4c19857c48e5de.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would you be so kind as to show the wiring for the mirror courtesy lights, that work with the doors??

Thank you for sending those diagrams, but I can't read any of the printing on them, it is very fuzzy. All of the wiring is easy to see, but not being able to read the print, even after enlarging them, makes them of no use.

Yeah, a one time use is $26.95??? Yes, that's a 1 year subscription, but I may not need it again.I have a work shop manual coming in the next few days, I'll wait and see what I can find in it. But, Thank you anyway!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom