Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR article in Autoweek

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
The latest edition of Autoweek magazine has a nice article on the XLR, pages 18-19. I not sure about the title; Modern Misfits. :dunno:
Our own Graytoad is quoted in the article, very cool!:thumbsup

The title is Modern Misfits 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR Driven to Success. Mark (mpv96vette) saw the article today and told me about it. We are going to copy it and put it with the paperwork for car shows. I was very surprised to see this car in a new (2014) issue of AutoWeek. Very cool to have our cars highlighted like this. I hope it increases the value also. There is still nothing like the XLR and we always get many stares and questions when driving one.

The latest edition of Autoweek magazine has a nice article on the XLR, pages 18-19. I not sure about the title; Modern Misfits. :dunno:
Our own Graytoad is quoted in the article, very cool!:thumbsup

That's so good! - hopefully some good press too.

So first we had Lady Sandy, now we have Celebrity Sandy - pretty soon I'm going to have to ask her to autograph the XLR hats we got from her! :chuckle Anyway, glad she got quoted.

I just received my copy of Autoweek today, but haven't read it yet. I never heard back after I PM'd to do the survey, but neat to see the article published.
Bruce

Where can I read this article? Is there an online link to Autoweek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

http://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadillac-xlr-general-discussion/8042-xlr-article-in-autoweek.html

Autoweek – Brett Berk
brettberk.com/category/autoweek/
I explore this Modern Misfit in the second part of my ongoing series for Autoweek. Click on the thumbnails above to zoom in and view the piece. You won't regret ...
You can read article with above link
V Happy

Thank you very much! Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Not bad. Not bad at all. I think I'll buy me a copy.:)

approve

Decent article about the XLR,,,,for a change.

Either one 'gets it' or they 'don't' ....... One helluva fine car > XLR 4FUN

XLR-p1.jpgXLR-21.jpg

Autoweek Article

Thanks for posting the link. Nice to see a positive article about the X. And I of course loved seeing my own quote in it.

JIM
Autoweek – Brett Berk
brettberk.com/category/autoweek/
I explore this Modern Misfit in the second part of my ongoing series for Autoweek. Click on the thumbnails above to zoom in and view the piece. You won't regret ...
You can read article with above link
V Happy

Thanks to Fred I'll just print out and save the pieces. Nice article though.

Thanks to my neighbor, he let me have his auto week magazine. The one that has the article in the xlr. [emoji3]

Very cool read. And here I had always been under the impression that the XLR was an early version of the C6, rather than built upon the outgoing C5. Which makes the differences between the two cars even more stark. Those C5s were fun, but trash cans inside (C7 is the first vette I can honestly say solved a lot of this, but I still love so many of the touches in the XLR).

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom