Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Headlight Assembly FOR SALE NEW OLD STOCK 10 pin Harness

Matthijs

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR Red
For sale 1 pair of headlight assembly R/S & L/S for XLR 2006 -2009 model year. 10 pin harness wire connection.Brand new GM original new old stock without original packaging.$2200.00 for the pair plus shipping(lower U.S.) and insurance.Will take PayPal.

SORRY ALL SOLD OUT.....

Attachments

• DSCN6337.jpg
    DSCN6337.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,304
  • DSCN6335.jpg
    DSCN6335.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,059
  • DSCN6306.jpg
    DSCN6306.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,075
  • DSCN6307.jpg
    DSCN6307.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,134
  • DSCN6334.jpg
    DSCN6334.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,484
  • DSCN6333.jpg
    DSCN6333.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,472
Last edited:
Headlight assemble new old stock 2006-2009

I have another set new old stock with very little thin scratches on one lens for the same price $2200 plus shipping and insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I have another set new old stock with very little thin scratches on one lens for the same price $2200 plus shipping and insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

I know someone who might be very interested. Will pass along.

I bought the first set and I have a 2006 XLR V

[/QUOTE]

Do you still have the headlights?

headlight repair

I will buy your old headlights and taillights in almost any condition. I am in the process of manufacturing some new ones. They will be non oem but I think look great. I am also almost through with the upper turn signal lens covers that turn yellow. I will be offering a replacement service and also just sell the new lens. I have them baking right now with 18 volts going to a park light bulb to see how much they will stand. I will provide the much better led bulb that will not cause the problem. I would like to hear what you think the lens should sell for.
I also have a good set of Oem headlights but will have to sell as a pair. I repair the corners that get broke and paint the gray surround on the outside so they look really close .I also coat the lens with a polymer used in aircraft that will keep them from checking like they normally do. I also replace leds in the taillights at a very reasonable cost.
email me at z3hardtops@gmail.com and give me your input
Oh and there is a off shore company making new aftermarket as I write. They will not be cheap but they will be quality. They will be shown at the SEMA show this year.

I will buy your old headlights and taillights in almost any condition. I am in the process of manufacturing some new ones. They will be non oem but I think look great. I am also almost through with the upper turn signal lens covers that turn yellow. I will be offering a replacement service and also just sell the new lens. I have them baking right now with 18 volts going to a park light bulb to see how much they will stand. I will provide the much better led bulb that will not cause the problem. I would like to hear what you think the lens should sell for.
I also have a good set of Oem headlights but will have to sell as a pair. I repair the corners that get broke and paint the gray surround on the outside so they look really close .I also coat the lens with a polymer used in aircraft that will keep them from checking like they normally do. I also replace leds in the taillights at a very reasonable cost.
email me at z3hardtops@gmail.com and give me your input
Oh and there is a off shore company making new aftermarket as I write. They will not be cheap but they will be quality. They will be shown at the SEMA show this year.
Sorry, but I don't have an old set of headlights or taillights.Dealers has sell the headlights at $1100.00 apiece if they had them.

Freshening up my XLR-V

Head light assemblies needed. Anyone know where I can purchase these new or have the ones on the car currently refurbished??

Any assistance one can offer is appreciated.

no new headlights

Head light assemblies needed. Anyone know where I can purchase these new or have the ones on the car currently refurbished??

Any assistance one can offer is appreciated.
there are no new headlights. even the ones that different are now gone. Refurbish is your best shot. If they have cracks and glaze no one removes that. The center burnt lens is what I am working on replacing for people. there is no miracle wipe on wipe off restoration.

center burnt lens

there are no new headlights. even the ones that different are now gone. Refurbish is your best shot. If they have cracks and glaze no one removes that. The center burnt lens is what I am working on replacing for people. there is no miracle wipe on wipe off restoration.

Sir,

Do you have the center lens manufactured/available yet? I want to get my headlamps restored and hoping they are a available.

Anyone that needs or wants someone else to restore their headlamps should take a look at a post on the cadillacforums.com do a search for Headlight Burnout Repair which is a post by member F1Ace "Wes". He listed a company in Canada "Winnipeg HID" as his local shop that did his headlight restoration.

I plan on contacting them to get additional info.

Any information about the center lens would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you,
Dave

sorry

I moved on to other projects when folks on here jumped on me for wanting to charge 200-300 a light to replace the upper lens. they said that was too much and it was an easy project I should do for less. There is a guy that has posted photos under "Headlight problem solved". He charges 1000$ per light to replace the upper lens and buff the outer. Maybe that is better than my 300$ price.

Any updates on the availability of XLR headlight assemblies
Thanks
BobbyT

people on here ran off the guy that had the ability to make them and was working on them. He is well loved now over at the Maserati site where he has made about a dozen parts that are long vanished. I sold him my Mexico a while back when he dropped by to install my trunk hinge shocks.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom