Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR luggage

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
So now I have a question that I have been pondering.
Does anyone make any sort of luggage or cargo containers that fit the back of the XLR properly, utilizing it's limited space to the maximum?
How do two people travel in an XLR for a week: where do you put your clothes? As it is I have to have my purse at my passengers feet or in the trunk! Obviously we will travel light and use the hotel laundry facilities but does someone make 'luggage' for this car or will I have to design it myself?

I'm assuming you are talking about the limited area with the top down. We have have two Cadillac leather duffel type bags that fit perfectly; however on our long trips we don't worry about being able to put the top down until we arrive at our destination. The trunk is more than ample for this.

You may not be able to find the Cadillac bags any longer, I believe the same bags are available from Corvette sites.

So now I have a question that I have been pondering.
Does anyone make any sort of luggage or cargo containers that fit the back of the XLR properly, utilizing it's limited space to the maximum?
How do two people travel in an XLR for a week: where do you put your clothes? As it is I have to have my purse at my passengers feet or in the trunk! Obviously we will travel light and use the hotel laundry facilities but does someone make 'luggage' for this car or will I have to design it myself?[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out TUMI luggage. I have a Black Leather Duffel plus a bag on wheels made out of composite similar to the body of the XLR that fits in the small space when the top is down. I also have some other TUMI bags and find they are of excellant quality. They beat the Cadillac branded bags that I have seen. I should mention since they come in various sizes I was able to actually try them before I bought them. Plan on spending from $450 to $1,000 per bag.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom