Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Owner

lizard8020

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Red Jewel XLR
I am a new member to this forum and wanted to say hi from Mission Viejo, California IMG_0178.jpg

Hey WELCOME to the best XLR forum on the internet! Hope you love yours as much as we all love ours, mine is named Roxy and she is a 2005 Light Platinum Silver and about to turn 80K on her! Good Luck with your new ride and hope to meet you at some of the future XLR events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Hi

Thank you, Yes I love my XLR, bought my wife a CTS both are red. Love to go to an event if they are any in California. Be great to meet others who love their XLR's as much as I do.

Randy & Elaine

Hey WELCOME to the best XLR forum on the internet! Hope you love yours as much as we all love ours, mine is named Roxy and she is a 2005 Light Platinum Silver and about to turn 80K on her! Good Luck with your new ride and hope to meet you at some of the future XLR events!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome Neighbor!

Thank you Rob for the welcome. I am hoping for some events to go to in California

Randy & Elaine

There are actually a few of us in Southern California - I'm in San Clemente and there are at least 3 red XLR's in town. I know another XLR guy in MV also - his is Blue.

Small world...

Paul

I'm on the "other coast" but also have an '06 red (infrared) w/ shale interior. Welcome to the best forum & you already have the best color!

HI

My 06 came from Florida originally and was bought by a lady in Branson Missouri. I bought it there with 27K miles and drove it home .

Randy

I'm on the "other coast" but also have an '06 red (infrared) w/ shale interior. Welcome to the best forum & you already have the best color!

Hi

I sure would like to have a get together. My friend in Mission Viejo has a black 06 also. He is hoping to have a get together also.

Randy

There are actually a few of us in Southern California - I'm in San Clemente and there are at least 3 red XLR's in town. I know another XLR guy in MV also - his is Blue.

Small world...

Paul

I am a new member to this forum and wanted to say hi from Mission Viejo, CaliforniaView attachment 3547
Congratulations on your XLR purchase. We own a 2008 XLR-V an live close by in Laguna Niguel and would also like to meet other Orange County XLR owners. Maybe meeting for coffee would be a good way to get started?

Welcome from the San Fernando Valley. I have a Steel Blue '05, maybe we'll meet up one day. It's been a few years since a bunch of us got together at Sportsman's Lodge in Studio City.
Bruce

Welcome aboard...... :cool:

Welcome. I know you'll have a great time with your new ride.

Last edited:
Welcome

bought mine back in oct of last yr. she only had 20758 miles and now has under 30k. She is infrared 06 base. Bought her from a local dealer here in fl. Still a headspinner.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom