Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Parts, TechII, Manuals

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
Removed all items. They are now listed on eBay.

Last edited:
Since I have traded my XLR,

Sooo..... Does this mean I'll see you in a Vette come, September?

Dang you beat me to it!!!! I want to see if the ME Vette comes out!

Yes Chad, you will probably see us in the Z06. Hopefully I'll have it broke in by then. Today is the first day of nice weather, so we drove it to work. I posted some pics in the other thread.

Sooo..... Does this mean I'll see you in a Vette come, September?

Dang you beat me to it!!!! I want to see if the ME Vette comes out!

Since I have traded my XLR, there are items I have available for sale. The following is what I know I have; I will add to the list once I go through everything.

Tech II scan tool-complete with software, Candi module, assorted fittings and hard case $300.00
This was bought from a dealer that went out of business, so I know it is not a clone and I paid way more than the price I'm asking. SOLD

Service Manuals (3) for 2006 XLR/XLR-V $250.00 SOLD

New OEM Third Brake Light (High mount stoplight) $105.00

New Eaton M122 Supercharger for 44.4L Northstar (will work on either XLR-V or STS-V) Carton has never been opened $750.00 will split the cost of freight.

I have two OEM XLR-V Engine Covers. One is autographed by Wil Cooksey, who was Bowling Green Plant Manager during the birth on the XLR.
Obviously these will only fit XLR-V's. They are also rather large for shipping, but I'll eat that cost. $ 75.00 each

There are also other miscellaneous items I will add in the coming days. Some items are original items I removed when upgrading, like the air intake and exhaust.
I also have two OEM chrome XLR-V wheels, but they have minor damage and need to be sent it for repair. L.A. Wheel & Tire will do the repair if you can't find anyone.

Unrepaired I will sell for 125.00 each. They are packed up ready to ship.

Thanks for looking. Email me at cubby558@me.com

I was wondering if you have one of these it’s one of those washer headlightcovers. I thought I’d ask you just encase my dealership can’t find it. The other day I had the car in service because of a trunk opening issue. After I got the car back I guess I didn’t look all over the car. So it might be somewhere in the service bay or lost altogether. I’m going to call my service advisor tomorrow to see if it fell off somewhere. Or I wonder if the parts department has these.
46F99055-3D17-40AE-8207-FC0B28C2EC6A.jpg

Sorry, no headlight washer nozzle covers.

I was wondering if you have one of these it’s one of those washer headlightcovers. I thought I’d ask you just encase my dealership can’t find it. The other day I had the car in service because of a trunk opening issue. After I got the car back I guess I didn’t look all over the car. So it might be somewhere in the service bay or lost altogether. I’m going to call my service advisor tomorrow to see if it fell off somewhere. Or I wonder if the parts department has these.
View attachment 7947

TTT

Parts

Hello, I am interested in your intake parts and exhaust system. I am considering buying a 2006 XLR V that have aftermarket parts. What are you asking for these parts and can you please send me some photos of the parts?

Ray,

Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you photos of what I have on both the intake and exhaust. It's hard for me to figure a price as most items show as discontinued, so we'll have to try and figure out something fair.

Hello, I am interested in your intake parts and exhaust system. I am considering buying a 2006 XLR V that have aftermarket parts. What are you asking for these parts and can you please send me some photos of the parts?

​I will unbox them and take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you.

Do you have any photos of the XLR V chrome wheels you can share?

Wheel Photos

I would be interested in the wheels. What do you think repair/re-chrome costs might be? Perhaps I can purchase and arrange for LA Wheel to repair. Call me please at 847-275-5905. Thanks, Marshall

Found a few more items and added them to the original list.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom