Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Seat Cover Recommendations

David XLR-V

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V, Raven black
I have a 2006 XLR V and the driver seat is becoming quite thin. I was wondering if anyone had any good seat cover recommendations. I usually don't like going the route of seat covers, because they never seem to fit tight. But right now I'd like to compare the options and pricing of reupholstering the seat vs getting two nice matching seat covers based off a recommendation.
Thank you in advance for any recommendations and link to purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A seat cover in an XLR would be like putting a throw rug on a sofa.
Hey, when you been in my house and seen my sofa??? In Columbia they still put that sticky sqeaky plastic on their couches like your grandma used to use. HAHA But at least you have GOOOD mustard BBQ hash Love me some Maurice.

Hey, when you been in my house and seen my sofa??? In Columbia they still put that sticky sqeaky plastic on their couches like your grandma used to use. HAHA But at least you have GOOOD mustard BBQ hash Love me some Maurice.

I don't have a clue to what you're talking about mustard bbq hash and I don't know Maurice

I don't have a clue to what you're talking about mustard bbq hash and I don't know Maurice
haha, well you certainly are not from West Columbia. everyone in the Carolinas knows Maurices BBQ and the SC famous mustard based hash and rice. You have got to try it.

Good luck,,,, worn out seats aren't appealing.....

David,,,, This place did the covers for me on a '96 Corvette years ago, and did a good job:

Seat Covers Unlimited - 2937 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85213

Another place that does quality work that I've seen done on several other cars is:

Ciadella Interiors - 3116 S 52nd St, Tempe, AZ 85282

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you want good bbq meals, try:

Tom's BBQ Mesa - 1140 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210

Last edited:
David,,,, This place did the covers for me on a '96 Corvette years ago, and did a good job:

Seat Covers Unlimited - 2937 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85213

Another place that does quality work that I've seen done on several other cars is:

Ciadella Interiors - 3116 S 52nd St, Tempe, AZ 85282

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you want good bbq meals, try:

Tom's BBQ Mesa - 1140 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210
Thanks for the referral. That's no too far from me either.

Good bbq recommendation too!

Just finished a website for a client of mine who just opened up a new bbq restaraunt in Gilbert.

Arizona BBQ Company | Best BBQ Restaurant | Gilbert Arizona

Address:
1534 E Ray Rd #110
Gilbert, AZ 85296

Great bbq. Check it out. I think you'd agree.

The place has been generating quite a buzz. Meeting with Cory McCloskey from Fox 10 News there this week to do a story.

I have a 2006 XLR V and the driver seat is becoming quite thin. I was wondering if anyone had any good seat cover recommendations. I usually don't like going the route of seat covers, because they never seem to fit tight. But right now I'd like to compare the options and pricing of reupholstering the seat vs getting two nice matching seat covers based off a recommendation.
Thank you in advance for any recommendations and link to purchase.

I had my passenger seat leather cover of my 04 Black Raven replaced by my upholstry guy in Peoria, Ill for about $250.00. “Harold’s Upholstry”. Looks like new - great match too. Totally satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my drivers seat repaired by sewing on new leather to the back and lower outside panels towards the doors. It is Shale colored leather and it matched perfect, although the leather it self texture was a little different for awhile, until it got broken in over time.

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back