Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XM Module GM Part Number??

XLR-NUT

Can anyone tell me the GM part number for the XM module that installs behind the center console?

Thanks.

Anybody?? Please

Anybody?? Please.
Somebody out there has to know what the part number is? I have an 05 XLR that came to me without the XM module installed and I don't really want to add some aftermarket stick-on trash to my beautiful cars interior. I know that I can get the Sirus SIR-GM1 after market module in place of the XM unit but understand that it has some limits on how it iteracts with the GM head unit.

Please help

XLR-NUT

I've had the same problem, my car had no XM tuner installed. I've tried researching this and wound up searching for used parts, just wanted an XM tuner to run my IPOD through. The best I've come up with so far is that the actual name for the XM Tuner is an "S-Band (XM) digital receiver U2K" and a part interchange number of 638-01777 which seems to have nothing to do with the GM part number. I also found one article that said the part number was 15837420 but when I searched for it it said it was superceded by part number 15269740. Don't know if that helps or not but I'm still looking. Let you know if I find anything.

Anybody?? Please.
Somebody out there has to know what the part number is? I have an 05 XLR that came to me without the XM module installed and I don't really want to add some aftermarket stick-on trash to my beautiful cars interior. I know that I can get the Sirus SIR-GM1 after market module in place of the XM unit but understand that it has some limits on how it iteracts with the GM head unit.

Please help

I'm having my parts guy at the local GM dealership look up call to find a part number but won't be able to find out until Monday. I will post back when I find out.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom