Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Mother's Day!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
I hope all of you enjoy your Mother's Day .... :grouphug:

Those of you who still have your mom's .... lucky, lucky you ...

To all of my Diva Girlfriend's here on the forum ... I hope you have the nicest Mother's Day ever ....

I will ... we are meeting for dinner with my 2 girls, who are also Mothers ... and all of the grands (even Baby Troy) ... and, we'll be taking the XLR because, you know .... I am Lola's MOM! :chuckle

Yea, wish you all have moms still with you and enjoy every minute of it.
The year my Jaimie was born my mom died, that's 30 years ago. Seems like yesterday.
Give them all a hug for me.:love:
:grouphug:

I hope all of you enjoy your Mother's Day .... :grouphug:

Those of you who still have your mom's .... lucky, lucky you ...

To all of my Diva Girlfriend's here on the forum ... I hope you have the nicest Mother's Day ever ....

I will ... we are meeting for dinner with my 2 girls, who are also Mothers ... and all of the grands (even Baby Troy) ... and, we'll be taking the XLR because, you know .... I am Lola's MOM! :chuckle

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the forum and to those that still have your mothers, enjoy them everyday and make every day mother's day. I lost my mother fifty eight years ago, she was forty five and I was seventeen, lost my father when I was thirty five so have been an orphan and up for adoption for forty years but no takers yet. DARN !

Sorry I'm late with this. Happy Mothers day to all the moms. I had a good one yesterday, ofcourse it was jammed packed.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom