Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New members

Thanks to all for letting me know of this forum.......glad to be here with all of you bad banished rebels....lol

Glad you found it SuitNtie:wave:

Isn't this more like the old days??? I love this! No more getting my hand slapped! :slap:

I had no idea that so many members felt as I did, that the fun had stopped .... and when something stops being fun .... well, then it becomes work.

I love that we are all here ..... and we will meet new members too!

Yay! We're all together again!!!!! :twist:

RA

Hail, hail, the gang's all here! That didn't take long. Just can't keep the good guys/gals down. May I'll get it together and contibute more. Thanks for inviting me over.:D
LinSue

Hi LinSue! Fancy meeting you here ... :lol:

Yep, we're almost all here .... got a few more that I hope will post as a new member -

I was just going over the membership list .... isn't it amazing who has signed on here ..... and, equally amazing, I see that one of the active moderator's from the old forum is a member here .... :squint: (that would not be you, mswaim ...)

Glad you are here LinSue .... what would a forum be without your latest John Deere story??

Have you had to store the Bleu Belle away for winter yet, or are you still getting some good top down driving time?

Do you have to put a tender on her when she's under wraps??

RA

RA,
Glad you have given Rob "fair warning" as to what to expect:grouphug:
Just from the "smiley's" I see a lot better sense of humor. No top down weather here, tho, that was last week. Hopefully, where I'm going next week (or shortly thereafter), the only top down will be on my ClubCar. This is my favorite Midwest season, but it's way too short. No JD stories today, but we did pick about 50# of peppers this am. (Do we have a thread yet for our personal sagas?)
LS

I really like what I read on this site .... I hope some of the other XLR owners I know will post here ... :dance: and you have really cool smileys too!

Lola's Mom
Ruth Ann

Ruth Ann, I didn't know you didn't know about this forum. Still coming to Barrett Jackson?

Absolutely going to B-J .... hopefully a few more will come too!

So happy to see you here! My gosh .... this is wonderful .... :twist:

RA

I am going to email some of my friends that have XLR's and let them know that this forum exists ....

Thanks for the nice welcome ...... I'm looking forward to meeting some new members and meeting them too!

Ruth Ann:wave:
Rob,
You will probably have to give Ruth Ann the membership drive award. Meanwhile, thanks for creating this site, it will be a great as Corvette Action Center.
"Hi" to all the other familiar names coming aboard. :wave:
Bruce

Welcome aboard Bruce...................See? Things always work out for the best.
I noticed Jerry XLR 1 Fl has been a member since December of last year and a sticky note on his profile states that he doesn' have any friends yet..........Is it any wonder?:bash: Anyone want to add him to their friends list?
BObo (BB)
Rob,
You will probably have to give Ruth Ann the membership drive award. Meanwhile, thanks for creating this site, it will be a great as Corvette Action Center.
"Hi" to all the other familiar names coming aboard. :wave:
Bruce

Hi everyone...! Some names sound and look familiar in here :wave:

SilverX

Yea, don't know how much you know, but there was sort of a mutiny on the bounty and in one day 25 people jumped ship. Jerry XLR 1 Fl, the moderator kind http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined of lost it and started banning people. I think the count is five at present. If you have moved over, we ask that you turn out the lights.
Everyone is loving this place.
Are you gonna come over for BBB III the Friday after Thanksgiving? We are staying in LA and then heading north to Mark and Doris's house for a big BBQ.
Hi everyone...! Some names sound and look familiar in here :wave:

SilverX

I won't be able to make it, my daughters are coming to Las vegas for Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks for the invite. :)

SilverX

What a great weekend you will have! We would love to see you .... but ..... family first :knuddel:for sure.

RA

Saw a couple other familiar names added today as new members--Whit and rufcar--Glad you guys found us and came over to the dark side:laugh::laugh:

Cubby558:cool:

I'm here too- count in Homegrown! :wave::laugh::rocker::rocker::naughty:

(Hmm, maybe I'll be the first one to get kicked out of here after that! I'd better explain)

Little Woman was talking to her husband about all the new (old) forum members over here. Cubby told her even Homegameroom was over here. She said "Who is that?" Cubby replied "That's Rich from Ohio". Little Woman said "No, his name is Homegrown, not Homegameroom!" Eventually, she agreed with him, but my latest nickname is now Homegrown! I think I liked "Mr. D" better, even though I have no idea how I got that one (in Detroit)!:buttslap:

Please remember, Homegrown has nothing to do with anything harvested! I don't want the Feds knocking at my door!!:willy_nilly:

outlaws

Im glad to join the rest of you outlaws as I have in the Porsche "R-Gruppe" Mom always said I was a bad boy, so I must live up to her words! Jim "Rufcar" Facinelli

No way, standby has those honors............welcome aboard and glad to see ya. We had the word out but didn't want anyone else to get the boot from the old forum by making an announcement as to where everyone went to, so we have had others pm ing everyone to let you guys know where we where.
Bobo (BB)
I'm here too- count in Homegrown! :wave::laugh::rocker::rocker::naughty:

(Hmm, maybe I'll be the first one to get kicked out of here after that! I'd better explain)

Little Woman was talking to her husband about all the new (old) forum members over here. Cubby told her even Homegameroom was over here. She said "Who is that?" Cubby replied "That's Rich from Ohio". Little Woman said "No, his name is Homegrown, not Homegameroom!" Eventually, she agreed with him, but my latest nickname is now Homegrown! I think I liked "Mr. D" better, even though I have no idea how I got that one (in Detroit)!:buttslap:

Please remember, Homegrown has nothing to do with anything harvested! I don't want the Feds knocking at my door!!:willy_nilly:

Jim, nice to see you got the message, looks like we found a new home, your mum would be proud of you to go on such a new adventure.
Bobo (BB)
Im glad to join the rest of you outlaws as I have in the Porsche "R-Gruppe" Mom always said I was a bad boy, so I must live up to her words! Jim "Rufcar" Facinelli

I'd welcome more bad boys like you anytime! ;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom