Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New members

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
I really like what I read on this site .... I hope some of the other XLR owners I know will post here ... :dance: and you have really cool smileys too!

Lola's Mom
Ruth Ann

Thanks Ruth Ann.

We're working hard to continue improving the site hoping that it will continue to attract more owners and enthusiasts.

Wait till we roll out the XLR Registry shortly! ;)

I am going to email some of my friends that have XLR's and let them know that this forum exists ....

Thanks for the nice welcome ...... I'm looking forward to meeting some new members and meeting them too!

Ruth Ann:wave:

I am going to email some of my friends that have XLR's and let them know that this forum exists ....

Thanks for the nice welcome ...... I'm looking forward to meeting some new members and meeting them too!

Ruth Ann:wave:
Very cool. Thanks Ruth Ann! :)

Okey-dokey ..... here comes some new members ... so, what do you guys think? Another place for information and friendship???

RA

Newbee

Hi, everyone, I'm one of a number of people that have been on xlrforum.com for quite some time and because of the politics of that forum have decided to plop down here.

I'm sure more will follow, I see Lola's Mom has arrived--great lady!! :wave:

OK, I'll be checking here regularly to discuss our wonderful XLRs! :cool:

Floyd

Hi there, Floyd:wave:

Have you looked around this forum yet ...??? Very cool stuff ...

'looks like a few of have arrived together ...

Hopefully we can make some new friends here and they can meet us down in San Antonio in May ....

RA (aww, no angel smiley ... )

New guy

Hello everyone, it's nice to see so many of my XLR friends are here. Even though I do not own an XLR I get to spend quite a bit of time with them @ work. Over the years it has been fun meeting the great XLR owners.

Bruce :rocker:

Hello everyone, it's nice to see so many of my XLR friends are here. Even though I do not own an XLR I get to spend quite a bit of time with them @ work. Over the years it has been fun meeting the great XLR owners.

Well, now, this place is getting the best of the best ... this forum should know that YOU are not only the best of the best XLR technicians :worship: .... but the best of the best people .... (can we get Photo Girl over here too?)

RA

Bruce,

Welcome to the XLR Net. :blinzel:

This mysterious woman and her car named Lola sound familiar - I was planning a dinner at my residence later this year and one of the many attendees goes by the name Lola's Mom..............quite the mystery. :eek:

Hi Guys! Okay, so .... if you have the email address of anyone else that you think might like this site .... send them the link!

Ha-ha .... I guess the big question is .... does there need to be another Wives Club??? :rotate: I really think we need a permanent thread for chatter ..... maybe call it Time Out!

This looks like a great place doesn't it? Lots of information, well organized and I just LOVE these cute little smiley faces! I want to use them ALL!:D

RA

This mysterious woman and her car named Lola sound familiar - I was planning a dinner at my residence later this year and one of the many attendees goes by the name Lola's Mom..............quite the mystery. :eek:

Hmmmm, no mystery mswaim .... can't wait to see you again ..... :grouphug:

Lola is dying to stretch her legs .... your place will be a great drive . This is the best time of the year for some top down driving ...

Ahhh - isn't this nice???

RA

I have to lead the parade because Darth doesn't want you guys to know where he lives. You won't mind putting a blindfold on, right? Where are your wings?:drool: how about drooling?
Hmmmm, no mystery mswaim .... can't wait to see you again ..... :grouphug:

Lola is dying to stretch her legs .... your place will be a great drive . This is the best time of the year for some top down driving ...

Ahhh - isn't this nice???

RA

Hi

Hi everyone,

I'm here too. Thanks RA for inviting all your friends to this forum:grouphug:. I like your idea about calling a new thread "Time Out".....it's not just for the wives and we know the "Wives Club" wasn't either....just a fun place to go to.

I just joined this forum last night and it's nice to see all the posts from old friends again.

Maryann (Southern-V):wave:

Hello everyone

Just found out about this forum from Bob aka... Standby-v. Look forward to hearing and talking with everyone. Bill aka... ocool :cool: from Orlando

I'm HEEEERRRREEEE!!!!

RA and standby,

Looks like you guys got a movement going to get everyone--(with a few exceptions) over to what looks to be our new home!!!! Glad to be here, the site looks great!!!!

The Cubster:worship:

Hello everyone. Little Woman here jumped ship. Thanks Ruth Ann, I didn't think I would ever get to read your funny post again. Are you going to get us a wives post going again? Looks like you have gotten a few XLR friends to follow. I am glad we are keeping our user names, easier to find one another. Hope to make more friends on this site.:worship:

Ruth Ann
Are you going to keep a running count on how many you get to the site? So far looks like you and standby have done a great job at spreading the word.
Little Woman:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back