Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Your Vanity (tags)...

Nothing more need be said!

Pace car & license plates

Hi Avatar is about a 2001 Daytona Pace car scheme.
Models came in Blue, Red and Yellow of which I have one of each. Do a C5 Daytona Pace car search for pictures. I have seen many on various sites.

Vanity Plate Bob

I'm a license plate collector. Need quite a few states to have a Corvette vanity plate from each state thast was on a Corvette. Any year plate with any reading/saying. Also looking for Cadillac XLR or such lcense plate.

I guess I just have no imagination. :dunno:

MVC-008F.jpg

Vanity plates

The State of Illinois loves me--have vanity plates on every vehicle--3 cars and 2 bikes.

Much like my hero, Cubby558, I have vanity plates on all my vehicles with the exception of my work vehicle, the Tahoe.

Here is a picture of the one on my 1989 Chevrolet S-10 Cameo.

DSC00620.jpg

CTS-V registration

Finally got acknowledgement from the State of Illinois, that the CTS-V is now titled and registered with the state. That has to happen before a vanity plate can be ordered. (Basically pay the state twice--basic plate and vanity plate.:dunno:) So I could have gotten another 'CUBY' plate on a different series plate or do something different. after thinking for a few days, I ordered the new plate for 'Spencer' (Lola's Mom said my CTS-V was a he, when she saw it, so hence the name:lol:). Ordered from the IL Police Ass'n series 'FST 1' It will take 30-45 days to receive the plate. I don't know which ex-Governor will be making though.:chuckle

.(Lola's Mom said my CTS-V was a he, when she saw it, so hence the name:lol:). .....

Because he is a boy.

Should be Sir Spenser though ....

I think you're going to be saying "Yes, Sir" a lot driving him. (New CTS-V Club forming) :laugh:

I don't know who is going to see me more, law enforcement or my tire dealer!:lol::lol:

.............................I think you're going to be saying "Yes, Sir" a lot driving him. (New CTS-V Club forming) :laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom