Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

'04-'09 XLR History & Information

ME?!?!?!?!

YOU can do it!

I would be comfortable doing this if I was the one who researched and posted this info. It was not me.
Who actually did the research etc?
:dunno: This site has been around a lot longer than I have been a member!

S*%t Corvette owners say

I was at a Caddy dealer today and some young wanker of a salesman was admiring my car and insisted they found his friend one of the rare 2010 models that they brought up from Florida for him. I told him that 2009 was the last year of production and he insisted that his friends was a 201 and informed me there were only 500 made. I repeated that the last XLRs were built in 2009 and there were no 2010 cars produced.

So doing some internet searching tonight I discovered Wikipedia has an posting about XLR's that obviously needs clarification. Their production numbers do not match those of this forum and they list 787 of the 2009's, 188 more cars being licensed in 2010 that were left over 2009's as well as 12 cars being licensed in 2011 so their figures of 2009 cars total is 987. (our forum numbers total 892 for 2009)

They also list some 2003's and in fact all their production totals for the various years do not match this forums totals.

Cadillac XLR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am going to guess that this forum has had some intense research done and the numbers 'here' are correct? Perhaps some of our information should be submitted to Wikipedia to correct their errors?

So what can you tell me about the cars that were actually licensed in 2010 & 2011. Are they in fact registered as those years: do their titles say 2010 or 2011? Obviously their production dates are on or before April 30, 2009 regardless.

I would love to hear the truth on this matter as I own a 2009 model and prefer to know the facts. I will also be happy to re-educate this young expert.

"S*** Corvette Owners Say" Video Is Hilarious - CorvetteForum

Hope this link works. This is kind of like how I feel about that 'young wanker' salesman I had at the Caddy Dealer......lol!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom