Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

05 Crimson Pearl/Shale XLR for sale-Phila suburbs

ABNXLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Red XLR
Hi Guys,

I am posting for my girlfriend who has a beautiful 05 Crimson Pearl/Shale XLR for sale.

It has 90k miles. She is the 2nd owner. It's in great shape, paint and interior show minimal wear. It's garage kept, driven only on nice days, never in snow. We have multiple cars and we need to free up some space so unfortunately the XLR has to go:(

We have service records from new. Folding top works perfectly. Tires and brakes with plenty of tread, recent PA inspection......I can email more pics, site only allows 6 per post.

Looking to get $18k.

Thanks for looking!

Andy
n image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more pics.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 237
We have multiple cars and we need to free up some space so unfortunately the XLR has to go:(

So what's going in that garage space?

New C7?

Stocking up on bathroom tissue?

Need room for your Pokemon collection?

Just curious, as the current owner of a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR that I would never consider selling.

So what's going in that garage space?

New C7?

Stocking up on bathroom tissue?

Need room for your Pokemon collection?

Just curious, as the current owner of a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR that I would never consider selling.

Not it sure what's going to replace the XLR. My girlfriend and I currently have 5 cars (my 3....94 Miata, 94 MB E500, and 2000 LR Discovery 2), and her XLR and her Mom's Toyota RAV 4.

We just don't need all the cars, and I'm not giving up any of mine:cool:. She works from home mostly so she hardly drives the X, so it's gotta go.

You all should've bought a house in the outskirts of town and had a custom garage built on the land. Or atleast a house with 5 car garage. I agree with Crimson pearl. Except for me I would only sell if the day come where I am to the point where I can no longer get in and out of my xlr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Boyfriend needed.

If I were her I would keep the XLR and get a new boyfriend that doesn't drive a Miata…..

Just saying IMHO….

Steve

i understand having a land rover. I would sell the little rav, miata and maybe the MB 500, keep the land rover, and xlr. You don't need two sport utility do you? Then you guys can share the sport utility for beach/offroad use. I would keep the xlr because then you don;'t have to store the miata's hardtop. Thats what i kept telling people " I want a hardtop convertible because they are alot safer in if you have a accident with the top up. And also the soft tops after awhile show mildew and the rear window starts to yellow.
But thats just me talking.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:I thought the same thing! Perhaps you should get her number!

If I were her I would keep the XLR and get a new boyfriend that doesn't drive a Miata…..

Just saying IMHO….

Steve

If she keeps the xlr she wont have any trouble getting a new boyfriend. I wasn't gonna say that either even though I'm sure we all thought it!

Man you guys are brutal!:dunno:

I have other attributes besides the Miata that keep my girlfriend around:reddevil.

The E500 is never going, that's my baby. The Miata is great for running errands and for my 4 mile commute to work. The Disco is for the winter and the beach. The RAV 4 is outta here after the winter.

She will need another car at that point. She doesn't know what she wants, but she needs to free up some money so the X has gotta go....believe me she loves the car, it's more of a financial decision, so go easy guys or I will have to have her weight in on this debate!:thumbsup

05crimson pearl/shale Xlr for sale

If she can give up that XLR that easy you better be careful
V Happy

Man you guys are brutal!:dunno:

You are taking a bit of ribbing here, but you have to understand that we all LOVE our XLRs!

We get together and take trips with them. We really enjoy them.

I DO think that at some point in the future, she will regret selling the XLR, but at least it will make someone else happy with their new (to them) Crimson Pearl XLR!

You've been a good sport about it, and I compliment you for that. :thumbsup

Hey guys......I got a hit on the Craiglist ad I posted locally. The guy is asking for the VIN # to run a Carfax before he comes out to look at the car. Is that kosher? Any reason not to give this guy the VIN #?

thanks!
Andy

I don't see a problem with that. Is the guy that's looking a local? I guess he's just wanting to look it up and have all the info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a local guy who wants to run a Carfax. I gave it to him so if you guys don't hear from me for a while call the cops:rolleyes:

Yeah it's a local guy who wants to run a Carfax. I gave it to him so if you guys don't hear from me for a while call the cops:rolleyes:

So after all the crap ya'll gave this poor sap, no one cares that he never posted after this.....:dunno: :D

So after all the crap ya'll gave this poor sap, no one cares that he never posted after this.....:dunno: :D

Thanks for for lookin out Zeek......at least someone cares:rolleyes:
Still alive and well. The Craiglist weirdos have been calling but they never follow through, so car is still available. probably put it on Autotrader next.

Andy

Have you tried Ebay? I found my XLR there. It was advertised by a Caddy dealer about 600 miles from me. I never would have found it if not for Ebay. Also, I had been trying to sell my custom Chopper locally and on Craigslist without a single offer. Threw it on ebay and got my asking price from a guy in Arkansas! It cost me $132 bucks but was well worth it! Good luck with your sale...:thumbsup

http://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadillac-xlrs-for-sale-wanted/8104-05-crimson-pearl-shale-xlr-for-sale-phila-suburbs.html

Have you tried Ebay? I found my XLR there. It was advertised by a Caddy dealer about 600 miles from me. I never would have found it if not for Ebay. Also, I had been trying to sell my custom Chopper locally and on Craigslist without a single offer. Threw it on ebay and got my asking price from a guy in Arkansas! It cost me $132 bucks but was well worth it! Good luck with your sale...:thumbsup
You do know we were only kidding with you. I don't beleive anyone on this forum has mean intentions. eBay would be excellent to sell a XLR. I bought mine locally on Craig's list.
Good Luck
V Happy:wave::wave:

You do know we were only kidding with you. I don't beleive anyone on this forum has mean intentions. eBay would be excellent to sell a XLR. I bought mine locally on Craig's list.
Good Luck
V Happy:wave::wave:

You guys have been great, it's all in good fun. No worries.

Wish she didn't want to sell the X, I love driving it. Don't tell her I said this, but it's kinda wasted on her, she drives it like an old lady:chuckle. I take it out every once in a while and flog it like it's meant to be driven!:reddevil

Anyway, we will list it on EBay or Autotrader next and see what happens.....

Andy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back