Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 Cadillac XLR Parts

There are several online parts sites. I have used the ones listed below at different times. The bottom one have had the lower overall cost (parts price plus shipping charges) over the last month for me.

gmpartsdirect.com
gmpartsgiant.com
gmpartshouse.com
gmpartsheadquarters.com

Most all of these sites are actually just GM car dealers, using the site names to sell parts. If you have a list of parts you need, I've found it best to contact them through email to get them to give you their shipping charges up front before you place an order and find out after the fact, they are charging an outrageous fee for shipping.

You can also check eBay and Amazon for parts.

What have you folks found to be the best source for parts/info for my 2004 Cadillac XLR?

Suggestions,,,,

What have you folks found to be the best source for parts/info for my 2004 Cadillac XLR?

For info,,,,,you are here already.......just ask the question and more than likely one of the members can answer your question.

Parts? Body parts OR engine//driveline parts? Cubby has listed some fine links for you to contact...

Engine // cooling-AC // brakes // fluids // driveline parts > any auto repair facility near you can order many AC DELCO parts for your XLR from FACTORY MOTOR PARTS (FMP) COMPANY,,,,one located in Fort Collins, Co and they can ship to your repair facility within a couple of days. FMP is a huge AC DELCO parts distributor west of the Mississippi River.

FMP Fort Collins >
951 Riverside Ave, ,Fort Collins CO
970-482-3117

Also, Bob Ruwart Motors in Wheatland might be able to help you with repairs (at full retail prices)

Bob Ruwart Motors is a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer selling new and used cars in Wheatland, WY.

How far are you from the Glendo Reservoir? We drive to Gillette or Casper, Wy at least once or twice a year..... :wave:

p z

Last edited:
Thanks

I appreciate the info you have sent regarding auto parts for my XLR.
I have a few more questions that you may be able to help me with.
1. Can you use the ACC cruise as just a standard cruse control without having the HUD, Gap, etc.?
2. I cannot install a single CD disc in the front slot. The 6 CD player will play just fine. I have removed the navi disc with no results. I do receive a CD error on my screen.

I live a few blocks from Glendo Reservoir - I would love to hear from you - my phone number is: 307-331-1585.
Thanks!!! -
Alan Drang - e-mail address is: dipstick@wyoming.com

For info,,,,,you are here already.......just ask the question and more than likely one of the members can answer your question.

Parts? Body parts OR engine//driveline parts? Cubby has listed some fine links for you to contact...

Engine // cooling-AC // brakes // fluids // driveline parts > any auto repair facility near you can order many AC DELCO parts for your XLR from FACTORY MOTOR PARTS (FMP) COMPANY,,,,one located in Fort Collins, Co and they can ship to your repair facility within a couple of days. FMP is a huge AC DELCO parts distributor west of the Mississippi River.

FMP Fort Collins >
951 Riverside Ave, ,Fort Collins CO
970-482-3117

Also, Bob Ruwart Motors in Wheatland might be able to help you with repairs (at full retail prices)

Bob Ruwart Motors is a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer selling new and used cars in Wheatland, WY.

How far are you from the Glendo Reservoir? We drive to Gillette or Casper, Wy at least once or twice a year..... :wave:

p z

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back