Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! 2004 Window Sticker Reproduction

Hawkeye372,

I took the advice from rexster314 and reached out to the corvette museum again. This time I contacted Sharon. She got back to me immediately and said they will be able to reproduce the window sticker for me. Cost $85. give it a shot.

Sharon Kinser
mailto:sharon@corvettemuseum.org

I did the same and Sharon got back to me right away too , she has my build sheet and is reproducing my window sticker :thumbsup:thumbsup

Just received my build sheet and window sticker in the mail . So cool , and Sharon from the vette museum was great to deal with :thumbsup:thumbsup

Window Sticker for Canadian delivered XLR

I just purchased a near-new 2005 Xenon Blue XLR (20,000 Kms or approx 12,500 miles). I talked to Betty in the Corvette Museum and she said the sticker they would produce would show price in US Dollars, where I believe the Canadian Window sticker would show Canadian Dollars and Canadian delivery dealer. Does anyone out there have a window sticker for a Canadian delivered car that they could share the info with me? I found the build codes on the back of the storage box in the trunk and it indicates an XLR built for Canadian delivery.
Allan in Vancouver

Talk to sandy grey. She goes by greytoad on this site. She might be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guy Sandy n Steve's last name is spelled Gray with a A

Oops sorry I was trying to type fast and got distracted.

Sticker stuff

I just purchased a near-new 2005 Xenon Blue XLR (20,000 Kms or approx 12,500 miles). I talked to Betty in the Corvette Museum and she said the sticker they would produce would show price in US Dollars, where I believe the Canadian Window sticker would show Canadian Dollars and Canadian delivery dealer. Does anyone out there have a window sticker for a Canadian delivered car that they could share the info with me? I found the build codes on the back of the storage box in the trunk and it indicates an XLR built for Canadian delivery.
Allan in Vancouver

I believe that if it was actually delivered in Canada the Maximum MPH would show less than a US model (260 MPH) on the Bvlgari.
The Dealer if Canadian no doubt paid in U$.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom