Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Site Update: 2007 Cadillac XLR Production Numbers Updated

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Thanks, Rob, for updating this, but I still don't see any production numbers for 80U/35I - Monterey Red/Cashmere which is what my '07 has.

• Admin
Thanks, Rob, for updating this, but I still don't see any production numbers for 80U/35I - Monterey Red/Cashmere which is what my '07 has.

Hmmmm......do you have the build sheet by any chance...as well as the window sticker?

Hmmmm......do you have the build sheet by any chance...as well as the window sticker?

I don't, but the numbers on the sticker in the trunk says 80U/35I, so the interior is definitely cashmere - it's the light tan rather than the cream color that the shale is. I've wondered about this color combination ever since I got the car. I've never seen another XLR with the Monterey Red/Cashmere combination.

• Admin
Damn....you should get the build sheet from the NCM.

The numbers I have here on the XLR Net are straight from the Bowling Green Assembly Plant.

Who to you contact to get the build sheet and the window sticker at NCM? All I see is how to get one for my Corvette.

• Admin
Damn....you should get the build sheet from the NCM.

The numbers I have here on the XLR Net are straight from the Bowling Green Assembly Plant.

Interesting... maybe it was specially ordered by the original owner this way?:dunno:

• Admin
Interesting... maybe it was specially ordered by the original owner this way?:dunno:

I suppose it's a possibility.

What about taking a picture of the build sticker that I believe is inside one of the rear storage compartments in the trunk?

What about taking a picture of the build sticker that I believe is inside one of the rear storage compartments in the trunk?

This is getting weird now. The sticker says 31I but whenever I've ordered interior parts, my GM dealer tells it's cashmere, 35I and cashmere matches, whereas as the 31I would be way to light for my interior. I've seen the shale interior color and mine is darker tan in color than those XLR's that are shale.

OK....so the production numbers for the 2007 model year have been updated once again with the best available evidence we have from the Bowling Green Assembly Plant.

I'd like to thank James Preslar from the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant for helping me straighten the numbers out.

http://xlr-net.com/specs/2007/2007prod.html

I guess I haven't looked to deep in the trunk to find out about the rear storage compartment. Have to look into this I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I haven't looked to deep in the trunk to find out about the rear storage compartment. Have to look into this I guess.

The build sticker should be on the underside of one or the other compartment lids in the trunk.

I looked in the right side lid. It wasn't there. The other side is the reservoir for the cylinder that shouldn't get wet.
Maybe the other owner snatched it and didn't replace it. Because I'm the 3rd owner

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back