Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR for sale

jamsto

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black Cherry Platinum
After long consideratio, we have decided to sell Jean's 2008 XLR. It is a garage kept, dealer maintained car with only 18,400 miles. As some forum members may remember, Jean picked up this car in Bowling Green at Rendezvous II in 2007. Cadillac installed the polished chrome grill and wheels as a present to Jean, to replace the brush chromed ones that came with the car. These were the items normally installed on the Platinum Edition models. It is Elektra Blue with Cashmere interior and was a color introduced for that model year. KBB and NADA show the private party/retail value to be $43,000 to $45,000. We are asking $42,000 due to low mileage and excellent condition. Please contact me for additional info. P9172398.jpgP9172399.jpgP9172400.jpgP9172401.jpg

Jim, I hate to hear that you are selling Jean's XLR, good luck, I hope you find it a good home. :wave:

Awwww, very sorry to hear this! I remember "The Blue Bunny" being driven up greet Jean that happy day!!! I'm sure the car will miss you guys also.

Beautiful!

Someone is going to get a beauty!

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to part with it.

Makes me sad to hear this, first it was cornhusker, then XLRV Lover,(he later bought another) then Jet Boy and now Blue Bunny. I just came home from going out for dinner, I drove "Little Bugger" top down and as I put him away thought how great it is to drive him at night and enjoy looking up at the sky with the stars and a big moon. Of course Jean still has a convertible and she can always ask James to drive his XLR.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom