Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2011 Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals, Nov.19-20

Attention MM's

Any of the area gang coming up for the show?? I'll be going on Saturday the 19th. My brother-in-law will have two of his Chevelles in this years show. There always alot to see, this is a great show.

Any of the area gang coming up for the show?? I'll be going on Saturday the 19th. My brother-in-law will have two of his Chevelles in this years show. There always alot to see, this is a great show.

Devin and I are planning on coming down on Saturday as well. I know Bruce and Kathy were also talking about going.

Can't wait to see you guys! :)

We're hoping to come up on Saturday. It should be a great show.:)

Great show!

What a great day yesterday. This show just keeps getting better & the quality of cars is simply amazing. It was fun seeing Cubby & Chicago Dave. It was really tough not having Photo Girl there to take the pictures.
There were so many cars to see & not enough time. It is always fun to talk to the owners of the cars & find out the history behind them. I got to speak with the original owners of a beautiful '64 Shelby Cobra from Indy...what a treat! This is a show you don't want to miss.

Show pictures

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Wow ......

I love the pictures, I know I would have enjoyed that show. Loved the old cars, I believe that one was an Imperial, beautiful....I remember them. Great job Bruce...that would have definately been worth the drive....:)

amazing pictures, Bruce... you too, really have a good eye for picturetaking (I noticed you posted one of my pictures I took - while holding your camera for you ;) - don't know if you even knew I took a few while you were gone - :chuckle)

Its a great show - sure would like to see some XLR's in next year's show.

It was great seeing Bruce and Cubby - glad you guys made the trip up north. Thanks again, Bruce, for the pictures.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom