Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 Corvette FunFest Sept 19-22

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
Hi GizmoQ, Looks like it was an interesting show - nice to see XLR's together. I was wondering about XLR's at the Mid America Motorworks Funfest. I saw on the Cadillac forum you were mentioning XLRs were in for the show. I would like to join that group but do not know how to register - as a club - or as an individual and just show up? Do you know where I can get some help because Mid America Motorworks was not able to tell me about XLR entry. Will you be there too.

I was also wondering if it was still going on. It looked like a great time and the wife and I need to go on a nice drive getaway! Haven't seen any activity on the topic. Count two if its still taking place and when and where info.

There will be a specific XLR parking area at the Funfest. I booked my tickets and had a little trouble getting a hotel but was on a wait list only for 5 minutes then bingo! I was told there may be rooms still at the America' s Best Value $99 call 217-342-4667. If you go I am 06 Black XLR-V lic. plate "GM MUSL".

march, you may be the lone XLR there. Do you know of anyone else going?

I'll be there a couple times. I plan on being there when the swap meet opens on Thursday and for the Cruise to downtown. And I'll be back Saturday with PJ for the main show.

GizmoQ, Hope to meet you too on Sat. We arrive later Thurs. - I guess you want to be the early bird who gets the deals!
I am going to the track tonight and I can give you my first impressions on the ZR1 spring and sway bars I installed.

GizmoQ, Hope to meet you too on Sat. We arrive later Thurs. - I guess you want to be the early bird who gets the deals!
I am going to the track tonight and I can give you my first impressions on the ZR1 spring and sway bars I installed.

Love my Sway Bar!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

We'll be looking for you on Saturday.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back