Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ACC Push Button Start

TREE MAN

My XLR/V(s)
XENON BLUE/EBONY
I couldn't come up with anything in the forum search on this one.. and I hope I don't sound picky with something this trivial... but has anyone changed the color of the green glowing circle on their start button?

I know its a bit rediculous... i tend to be a bit obssesive when it comes to attention to minor details

I couldn't come up with anything in the forum search on this one.. and I hope I don't sound picky with something this trivial... but has anyone changed the color of the green glowing circle on their start button?

I like you already! :blinzel: Welcome to the forum. Personalization discussions on this forum are few and far between. The easy stuff (interior/exterior bulbs, wheels/tires) are well covered. For the more obscure stuff like your start button color change or my CarPC integration, I think we're on our own. I'm sure someone here can get you the info from the Service manual on how to get to it, but changing it is on you.

haha I appreciate that Gizmo!
You would love my best friend more than me then, he takes it a bit further than I and he is obsessed with carputers. I think his best implementation was on his C5 Corvette, it was a pretty slick application for vehicle related info and uses and he attached an external hard drive that had thousands of movies and songs. He even had a little wireless mouse and keyboard pop out of his center console.

As for me, I feel like my car might as well be one of a kind considering how few there are like it, especially in my area. So I might get a little carried away with things others could care less about.

It is still about 22 hours away from me sitting in her for the first time so I guess I'll just have to wait till I get my hands on her before I worry too much about that stuff.

By the way, your V is beautiful!

I agree...your car should be a reflection of you, theres nothing wrong with pushing the envelope a bit.

:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back