Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

AFTERMARKET SHOCKS FITMENT

soundpro

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Raven Black XLR
Can someone please help me I have been searching the forums for a while and no info on this regarding the XLR, my shocks are out and I wanted to know if the corvette c6 magnetic ride simulators for the will work on the xlr with a bilstein c6 corvette setup?>

There is a lot of information on the Corvettes and the Magnetic ride simulators, since the shocks from C6 fit the XLR without issue, can I run the full C6 setup with simulators on the XLR?

Will the simulators fit the XLR or am I going to have issues with the ECU. Just hoping to see if I can get away with spending $2k on 4 shocks.

I don't know but I would think the problem is the ECM. The fittment would be fine all c6 platform. Keep us updated on the findings.

OEM-wise, the front shocks are the same, but the rears are different. This makes perfect sense as the Vette suspension is geared toward a different type of driving style. There are also two different XLR magnetic ride control systems that were featured during the XLR production run.

CC :wave:

I'm in Houston too...

I bet those simulator plugs will work fine - I haven't tried them, but if they're similar to the ones used in the escalade I bet they will work.

you might want to check with the seller to see if they're willing to take them back if they don't work. It may be worth the risk for them to find out that the work on XLR's as well so they can sell them to XLR owners.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom