Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Arthritis Auto Show in Dublin, OH

Boyd's little girls, Karen & Sharon, beautiful XLRs, & Marc doing what he does best...eating.:lol:

Attachments

• Arthritis show '14 394.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 394.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Arthritis show '14 477.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 477.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Arthritis show '14 517.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 517.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 287
Pictures of Phrede's XLR paint job;

Attachments

• Arthritis show '14 536.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 536.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Arthritis show '14 537.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 537.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Arthritis show '14 538.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 538.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 312
XLRs on Friday;

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 306
Great pics, Bruce & Kathy! Supa will have to share her secrets to the rest of the group at Artomobilia !

Awesome pictures XLR friends thanks for sharing with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks for sharing these great pics. Even Fred's new paint job. Great jobs guys/gals. Just wish it would've been closer. Then I would've joined in.

Great Meeting all of You

The Arthritis show in Dublin was so much fun! I enjoyed getting to know all of you and playing chauffeur in my 1967 Cadillac Limo. Looking forward to more good times in Carmel!

Sharon:wave:

Thanks for being our chauffeur! That was a great evening!

It was great meeting you and your dad and sister! Glad you are making the trip to Carmel next month. Boyd says your other sister Meyer even make it. It will be a great family reunion for you all at a great event!

The Arthritis show in Dublin was so much fun! I enjoyed getting to know all of you and playing chauffeur in my 1967 Cadillac Limo. Looking forward to more good times in Carmel!

Welcome aboard! We all enjoyed meeting you guys & dinner Friday night was really fun!
Here's a few pictures of you & the '67;

Attachments

• IMG_3056.jpg
    IMG_3056.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_3055.jpg
    IMG_3055.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3059.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 279

Welcome Limomomma!! Thanks for taking us to dinner on Friday night, we had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Welcome Limomomma. Enjoyed meeting you, Boyd and Karen. Wish I could join you guys in Carmel, but have other commitments. Enjoyed the ride in the '67 Cadillac Limo!

Phrede's XLR, Saturday morning :cool:

Attachments

• Arthritis show '14 220.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 220.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 287
  • Arthritis show '14 222.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 222.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 266
Thanks to all for sharing the photos! Congrats to Supa and her crew!!
With Mid Ohio and Carmel coming up, then Petite LeMans we think about you all a lot.
Haven't found anything and certainly no one to compare to our midwest companions, but will keep looking:wave:
Travel safe
Coach & runner
PS: Learned that out here if caught on speed camera, no points just pay the fine since authorities aren't interested (I guess) about arguing over who was driving. Therefore, all my points are my Ohio points and etc etc:reddevil e

Miss you guys not being here with your Midwest XLR family! You are going to miss the biggest XLR gathering at Artomobilia next month! You can always come back, I still have the 'queens' chair! :lol:

Supa's crew

Thanks to all for sharing the photos! Congrats to Supa and her crew!!
With Mid Ohio and Carmel coming up, then Petite LeMans we think about you all a lot.
Haven't found anything and certainly no one to compare to our midwest companions, but will keep looking:wave:
Travel safe
Coach & runner
PS: Learned that out here if caught on speed camera, no points just pay the fine since authorities aren't interested (I guess) about arguing over who was driving. Therefore, all my points are my Ohio points and etc etc:reddevil e

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom