Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Atlanta Area XLR Service Recommendations

ScottH

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Xenon Blue XLR V
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for shop recommendations in the Atlanta area. I need someplace to take care of the normal maintenance items, but can also handle adjustments to the operation of the top and other specialty items that come up with these fantastic vehicles. IE: The passenger side small tonneau cover comes out of alignment and doesn't seat properly...linkage needs adjusting.

Thanks!

Howdy!
You might try Hennesy Cadillac on Satellite Blvd in Duluth. I have not used them but the previous owner of my car used them for 8 yrs on this car and fortunately Ive had no issues since I bought it last August.

Welcome to the gang. Hope to get the chance to meet you at the show in ATL next month.

Phil

I've had excellent service at Capital Cadillac on 41...

Let us know how your experience was and who you did use as I also live in Metro Atlanta and if I have a need I'll have your experience with an certified XLR tech!

Let us know how your experience was and who you did use as I also live in Metro Atlanta and if I have a need I'll have your experience with an certified XLR tech!

John, text me regarding the Atlanta car shows in June. Army Al 510-593-4398

I had the car serviced at Hennessy. The tech did a great job aligning the cover and handling the other services (brakes, oil change, etc.). The dealership was excellent to work with. They didn't try to up-sell unneeded things and scheduled my appointment to have a loaner (a new XT5...nice vehicle). Will definitely give them more of my business.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom