Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Back Again

XLR-V Husker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V
Well, after selling our 2008 XLR-V in 2010 and having a few other sports cars we are back again with another XLR. Had a Jaguar but with an SRX and a Escalade EXT in the garage just needed to stay true to the brand. Glad to be back! :wave:

Welcome back.

Well, after selling our 2008 XLR-V in 2010 and having a few other sports cars we are back again with another XLR. Had a Jaguar but with an SRX and a Escalade EXT in the garage just needed to stay true to the brand. Glad to be back! :wave:

Welcome back, missed you folks, hope all is going well! Have a wonderful "Cadillac Christmas" and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Congrats and welcome back! :blinzel:

Jaguar?? Welcome back... glad you saw the light!!! You should think about the Montana drive in June, 2013... it's not that far from Nebraska...

Glad to see you back k9husker!! Get some pics up on the 'new' ride!! Look forward to seeing you guys--maybe in Montana next year.

Welcome back into the fold. :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

welcome back

Doesn't get much better than an XLR and an EXT, the smallest Cadillac and the biggest. We love them both!

Glad to see you back k9husker!! Get some pics up on the 'new' ride!! Look forward to seeing you guys--maybe in Montana next year.

I would LOVE to see EVERYONE in Montana next year... the MORE the MERRIER!!!!! Let me know if you are thinking about coming up so I can get you on the list!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom