Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

BBB III - link to photos...

Thanks Bruce for posting the pictures, that was a really fun weekend and Travis had a good time too. Hope you and Tracy will make it to San Antonio in May. First Robin

Well - what the pictures don't show is the good times we had at BBB, dinner and just goofin' off .... Honestly, it was so much fun just getting to know Happy Pappy and Tracy - and meeting up with everyone and going to BBB ..... we sat at the dinner so long that we closed the restaruant! And then the next morning over to Carney's for the ritualistic hot dog (Justine Bateman from Family Ties was there with her family) .... and then jumped back into the cars and headed up the 99 to PD & Mswaims .... We are lucky to have these pictures (thanks for taking and posting, Bruce) .... I know, I know, Photo Girl would have had taken 600 in that time ... except for dinner we really had no down-time.
Anyway, it was fun - you all would LOVE Bruce and Tracy .... OMG, they are the so just like the Midwest Marauders! :rolleyes: :reddevil :)

One thing I forgot to say while on the road, I asked Mark if he would accept a contract on the house they are moving out of with a clause that the sellars would come and cook for the buyer until the buyer dies. He never did give me a straight answer on that but I can tell you the food at the Swaims is out of this world. Since I got home I have decided Chowchilla is just too far North for me to consider moving even if they would come and cook for me every night. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle First Robin

Bruce thank you for posting the pics. Madam you were right about Travis. First Robin you have a good looking grandson. :D

Bruce thank you for posting the pics. Madam you were right about Travis. First Robin you have a good looking grandson. :D

Thank you, I think he is too and he is a nice young man to boot. He really enjoyed being with the group in Studio City, Burbank and Northridge. He will be 24 February 22nd and it seems like yesterday I was holding him in my lap and feeding him a bottle. Time flies way too fast. First Robin

I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. Sorry it took so long to post, and that I didn't take more.
As mentioned, Tracy and I had a great time that weekend.
Bruce