C8 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE Coming > Flip-Top

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
Last edited:
:(

Reading further on the C8 convert model:

"The two-piece hardtop can activate at speeds up to 30 mph with the power of six electric motors for improved reliability in extreme temperatures.

Six electric motors used for Top folding........Imagine GM figured a pump using fluid was a relic with too many possible problems???

Three convert models will be available:

1LT - Convertible Starting at: $67,495

2LT - Convertible Starting at: $74,295

3LT - Convertible Starting at: $78,945

==============================================================

** Of course the dreaded additional DEALER MARK-UP and extreme high Doc Fee will bring the $$$ bottom line UP

f6d6d5276552b83e44fef88b83c02294.jpg

** Dealers love to empty your wallet.......:mad:

Last edited:
Retractable hardtop 2LT with ZR1 is $80K...I wonder if my Chevy dealer will give me $10K for my XLR?

I think maybe you have a typo. The C8 Corvette is only available as the base model for first year production. Maybe you mean the Z51; which is an option not a model. Most dealers are at MSRP or above, so I would think there would be no problem giving you $10K trade in out your XLR.

Retractable hardtop 2LT with ZR1 is $80K...I wonder if my Chevy dealer will give me $10K for my XLR?

Cubby - as I understand it, the LT2 is an option, the Z51 is an option, and the retractable hardtop is an option available after the first of next year...

I did typo Z51 as ZR1...

No. The LT2 is the only engine that you can get in the new C8's. 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT are the optional interior and package codes.

LOL - I hope I get it right before I go look at them!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom