Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac Ice Drive

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
Cadillac Ice Drive - December 21-23, 2011

This is pretty much a mute point, but I wanted to share the info in case another session is announced.

I am a member of Cadillac.com and they posted the first notice that I know of for the "Cadillac Ice Drive" on their facebook page this morning. By the time I logged in at noon, all the current sessions were full.

They do have an ongoing, no reservations, "Winter Street Drive" with the following info:

* Venue: Ice Drive
* Dates: December 21–23, 2011
* Session: 9:00am–4:00pm

Cadillac Winter Street Drive

Experience the Cadillac of your choice in a relaxed, no-pressure environment. Conveniently located adjacent to the Ice Drive, the Cadillac Winter Street Drive is open each day between 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:30pm. No reservations required! Vehicles are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

* MODELS AVAILABLE:
* CTS Coupe
* CTS Sedan
* CTS Sport Wagon
* SRX
* Escalade

Cadillac Ice Drive VIP Shuttle

Getting to the Cadillac Ice Drive couldn't be easier! Simply take one of our complimentary VIP shuttles. Please meet at the concierge's desk 25-30 minutes prior to your selected time.

* SHUTTLE LOCATIONS:
* Beaver Creek: The Osprey, or The Pines
* Vail: The Lodge at Vail, Austria Haus Hotel, The Arrabelle at Vail Square, Vail Marriott Mountain Resort & Spa, or Ritz-Carlton Residences

Please note that late arrivals may not be able to be accommodated.

Our gift to you: $50 Mountain Money

As a thank-you for participating in the Cadillac Ice Drive or Cadillac Winter Street Drive, you will receive a $50 Mountain Money* gift certificate. Mountain Money is valid at select restaurants within Vail Resorts.

*One certificate per participating guest will be issued during the length of the Cadillac Ice Drive event. Mountain Money is valid for a one time use only. It is non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Expires January 31, 2012.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom