Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Site Update: Cadillac XLR Registry Continues to Grow and Improve

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
The official Cadillac XLR Registry here at the XLR Net continues to grow and improve with more XLRs entered and more features to help you search the Registry.

All 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Cadillac XLR entered in the Registry have been verified through GM's system for options, build dates and invoicing/selling dealerships.

Every 2006 Cadillac XLR ever built is listed in the Registry, however, we're slowly adding option and build date information to each one.

We're currently running through the 2004 XLRs and adding all of the build information to those.

The Search features will continue to grow and will include the options to search for "Show Vehicles", "Stock Units", "Sold Orders" and more.

If you have a Cadillac XLR that is not in the Registry, please feel free to register your car. Our goal with the Registry is to document every single XLR built!

Link: Cadillac XLR Registry

Rob -- that's very cool & I'm sure a lot of work! Thanks for putting it together.

Love this forum Rob.... that’s why we support it! Thanks for all the time and effort you put in it to keep it rolling smooth!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Great site very well done

We are still waiting for the repaired tail light which hopefully will allow us to get our car from the local Cadillac dealer who is handling the install. Despite buying it in Feb, from Atlanta Auto, it needed several repairs so we haven't had a chance to bring it home and enjoy it.
2006 XLR-V is my wife's retirement gift to herself as I missed out on one in 2010, we finally found what she wanted.:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom