Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia Friday night Dinner

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
Rather than clutter up the Artomobilia thread, I am starting this thread to gather names for a Friday night dinner in the Carmel area. There are several area restaurants, but with a big group it becomes more time consuming to acquire a place for all of us. Please post if interested and what dinner fare you are interested in. There are American cuisine, Italian, seafood, pubs and grilles. Let me know and I'll get working on it.

After the show on Saturday, after 5PM, it is usually tough to find a place not crowded, so we have been going back to the hotel and having dinner there. They have a place to accommodate our large group. Or we can order pizzas and hang out in Marc & Kris's room
:laugh::laugh:

Bruce can you make this a sticky.

Cubby that will be great! But I don't know what time Rogene and I will be pulling in. If I can get there in time we'll try and make it!

Chad

Whoohoooo! The time is going so quickly! August will be here before we know it! Cubby ... we like food .... anyplace is fine with us ..... thanks for taking care of that business for us .... and we're good with pizza as well - whatever you all decide is fine.

PopBigGuy .... and Ro ..... SO GLAD WE WILL BE SEEING YOU AGAIN! I tried to get this posted on 'that other' forum to let some of the really old timer XLR car members know that we are going to Carmel .... but even the moderator of that group couldn't un-ban me ..... wow-some people really know how to hold on to a grudge :reddevil. :laugh:

They do have a private dining room at the Renaissance if we want it for Saturday Night. If so I can have my contact reserve it for us.

You can put us down for Friday night and sat night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cubby
Please add Wendy and I to the list, We are anything goes people too, But pubs & seafood would be our top choice! Thanks for getting to work on this!

This is going to be like Cool mini XLR group party!
:party:party:party:party

Cubby,
Plan on Beth and I for Friday and Saturday dinner. Pub food or Steak/Seafood would be my vote.
Tim

I'm looking into some local places that can handle the number of people we will have both nights. :)

I have reserved the Private Dining Room at the Rennaissance for Saturday Night around 7:00-7:30 time frame. Will hold 30 people if we wish to do that. Thoughts?

​Perfect, Marc! Thanks for doing that.

I have reserved the Private Dining Room at the Rennaissance for Saturday Night around 7:00-7:30 time frame. Will hold 30 people if we wish to do that. Thoughts?

Sound goods to us!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I am working with a restaurant, which is close to the hotel, that has a private room for large groups. What I have obtained from them in information, sounds like a great fit for our group. I need to sign a contract; which isn't a problem; but I will need an actual count 72 hours prior to the event or there are charges for additional guests and/or low guest totals, which I don't want to be stuck with. It also helps them staff the event properly.

If you have posted or pm'ed me your desire, I don't need confirmation again. I just need anyone who hasn't contacted me to let me know if you will be attending. With the amount of vehicles we have so far, this will be a great event. I want to make the Friday as great, for those attending!

Wendy & I will attend Cubby! Thx!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Include LS & me and our respective partners to WHEREVER you want us to be .... we will be sheep .... lol .... without a car we are just grateful to be included in anything you have planned .... so far we have our hotel reservations .... so ready to get back to the Midwest!!! Love you ... See you soon! :grouphug:

Friday Night Dinner

I have finalized plans for the Friday night dinner. We will have a private room to accommodate our group at Wolfie's Grill, 1162 Keystone Parkway. It's about 4 miles from our hotel. Supa & I will be sponsoring a meet and greet with appetizers from 6-7pm, drinks are your responsibility!

With the size of our group, they will be offering a limited menu. I should have that early next week. Dinner is at your leisure from 7-??. Supa & I will also be providing after dinner brownies and cookies for your sweet tooths. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Drive safe!

I have finalized plans for the Friday night dinner. We will have a private room to accommodate our group at Wolfie's Grill, 1162 Keystone Parkway. It's about 4 miles from our hotel. Supa & I will be sponsoring a meet and greet with appetizers from 6-7pm, drinks are your responsibility!

With the size of our group, they will be offering a limited menu. I should have that early next week. Dinner is at your leisure from 7-??. Supa & I will also be providing after dinner brownies and cookies for your sweet tooths. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Drive safe!

This sounds awesome and Thank You Supa & Cubby for your time and effort to accommodate the XLR Group and friends that will be attending!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cubby & Supa .... You always go way beyond .... you are the best hosts :thumbsup ..... That's a pretty big expense, how about each car contributing to the 'hospitality fund' ???

Cubby, thanks for handling the Friday evening dinner arrangements for all of us! I think it will be a wonderful "welcome dinner" for the Artomobilia event. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom