Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia Friday night Dinner

Yup! David and I are planning on getting there in time for the Friday night dinner.
Thanks guys!
~Quinn

Read your mind, I already had you guys down! I knew you wouldn't miss a party!

Yup! David and I are planning on getting there in time for the Friday night dinner.
Thanks guys!
~Quinn

Menu selections

The chef just emailed me the selections they will offer our group Friday night. Let me know if anything is unacceptable, and I'll try and get it changed.

Salmon dish
Pan Crusted Chicken dish
Half order of Ribs dish
Sirloin Steak dish

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

The chef just emailed me the selections they will offer our group Friday night. Let me know if anything is unacceptable, and I'll try and get it changed.

Salmon dish
Pan Crusted Chicken dish
Half order of Ribs dish
Sirloin Steak dish

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Would it be possible to get or add another seafood- shrimp/crab cakes or crab stuffed shrimp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Last edited:
I have finalized plans for the Friday night dinner. We will have a private room to accommodate our group at Wolfie's Grill, 1162 Keystone Parkway. It's about 4 miles from our hotel. Supa & I will be sponsoring a meet and greet with appetizers from 6-7pm, drinks are your responsibility!

With the size of our group, they will be offering a limited menu. I should have that early next week. Dinner is at your leisure from 7-??. Supa & I will also be providing after dinner brownies and cookies for your sweet tooths. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Drive safe!

Cubby,
I looked up Wolfie's and looks like the address I found. is different than you posted.

1162 Keystone Way, Carmel, IN 46032

When I looked at Keystone a Parkway, there was only a golf course. Can you confirm? Thanks. BTW, I will bring all of the shirts to dinner tonight.
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The address is Keystone Way. Just off of Keystone Parkway. If you are coming up Keystone Parkway from the south get off at Carmel Drive. When you loop back over the Parkway via the roundabout it is in the area on your left behind some other fast food joints. So turn in as soon as you get past the roundabout.

Cubby, Thanks for taking care of us "late people" at the dinner!!! I owe you one, (or I should say a lot!).

Thanks
Chad & Rogene

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry