Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! CD Error popup

JCroegaert

Seasoned Member
With my Black Raven 2004 XLR, I just had a CD Error message popup on my screen & CD does not play. Radio still works. Anyone experience this? I made appointment with my Cadillac Dealer but wonder if others have experienced this - & does it mean CD player is shot?

CD Error

With my Black Raven 2004 XLR, I just had a CD Error message popup on my screen & CD does not play. Radio still works. Anyone experience this? I made appointment with my Cadillac Dealer but wonder if others have experienced this - & does it mean CD player is shot?

I have the same problem with my 2005....I just went to Bluetooth with a Kinivo and the harness from Ray, and no CD's. If you want to listen to CD's, use the navigation DVD player!

Something strange happened today. I got in my XLR & a CD had been ejected and my CD player works again- the CD Error pop-up is gone & CD Player works again. 5 days later, it works again. Sure will save me some $ for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something strange happened today. I got in my XLR & a CD had been ejected and my CD player works again- the CD Error pop-up is gone & CD Player works again. 5 days later, it works again. Sure will save me some $ for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lucked out. Mine never came back to life.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom