Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

centipede funny

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
John was lonely - he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. He went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, a real one with 100 legs - it even came in a little white box as his house. He took the box home, found a good location for it, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar for a drink.
He asked the centipede in the box, 'Would you like to go to Frank's Place with me and have a beer?'
Silence; there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, so he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, 'How about going to the bar and having a beer with me?'

Again, there was no answer – nothing but silence came from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, then decided to ask him one more time. This time, he put his face up against the centipede's house and shouted 'Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a beer with me?’

A little voice came out of the box, "I heard you the first time! I'm putting my f**** shoes on!!!"

That's a good one. :laugh::laugh::laugh:I have never heard that one. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom