Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom XLR Tshirt?

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
Actually, it's not parts, but I've used a website before for a limited run of custom printed tshirts before. I uploaded some artwork tonight and created a mockup of a tshirt I'm thinking of ordering for my wife and I. Of course, as with most things like this, the more you order, the cheaper they become. An order of 10 shirts brings the cost down to around 22$ each, not counting shipping. If anyone here would like to jump in and order one, I'll add it to the order. If I can't get 8 more orders, I'll just order them for myself. The tshirts are really good quality, I have one from about 8 years ago, and the color (red) is still pretty vibrant, not a daily wearer, but still. Once I get the orders, I will let everyone know the exact cost of shipping to your zipcode. Sizes over 2x are slightly higher. I won't make anything off this, just thought someone else here might like a pretty cool looking tshirt

Attachments

• CustomInk Printed Proof.jpg
    CustomInk Printed Proof.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 415
Actually, it's not parts, but I've used a website before for a limited run of custom printed tshirts before. I uploaded some artwork tonight and created a mockup of a tshirt I'm thinking of ordering for my wife and I. Of course, as with most things like this, the more you order, the cheaper they become. An order of 10 shirts brings the cost down to around 22$ each, not counting shipping. If anyone here would like to jump in and order one, I'll add it to the order. If I can't get 8 more orders, I'll just order them for myself. The tshirts are really good quality, I have one from about 8 years ago, and the color (red) is still pretty vibrant, not a daily wearer, but still. Once I get the orders, I will let everyone know the exact cost of shipping to your zipcode. Sizes over 2x are slightly higher. I won't make anything off this, just thought someone else here might like a pretty cool looking tshirt

Having an InfraRed XLR V, I have no choice but to buy one. Large size for the Junior Senior Citizen. Do you take Pay Pal?

Having an InfraRed XLR V, I have no choice but to buy one. Large size for the Junior Senior Citizen. Do you take Pay Pal?

LOL, yes I have a paypal account. I'll let you know when to pay when I have 9 more orders. I'm going to use USPS flat rate shipping. I need to look see how big the box needs to be or one of the large flat rate shipping boxes

They should have made the XLR in RED ONLY since it's the fastest color by far.

Last edited:
They should have made the XLR in Red ONLY :)

Maybe we just like red. We've had a Toyota Spyder MR2 in red, a 1983 and 2004 Thunderbird in red, and now this XLR. In addition we've had 2 red Expeditions, 1 red Explorer and a red 1985 Cadillac Coupe deVille.

I"m using this as a list of people wanting the shirts. Just keep adding to it if you want one

I"m using this as a list of people wanting the shirts. Just keep adding to it if you want one

Looks good, definitely the right color. Put us down for two. One large and one women's medium. Hope to see you on May 7th at the club meeting.

I am in for at least one. if I could get it in black then it would 2. One red and one black....Let me know what you need from me..

Custom XLR T-shirt

Id like one red large please thank you contact me for payment

I am in for at least one. if I could get it in black then it would 2. One red and one black....Let me know what you need from me..

What size??

Right now the shirts are around 27$ each but no shipping cost. Another 3 shirts to the order will make them 20.70 each with USPS shipping 7$ making them total 27.70$ each

Last edited:
Anyone else want a shirt. I'd like to cut off by this coming Friday, April 15th. When I'm sure of the orders, I will post again advising total amount for each order to make sure you guys still want one.

Yes I do , 1 medium and 1 XL for me please , is it possible for both in black ? if not red is fine .

I've opened up a group buy on CustomInk. You can pay for your shirts online, and if I read correctly, select the exact sizes you wish. The buying window is closed on April 25th. When I receive the shirts, you can paypal me the shipping costs, and I'll send them out. I wish they could be shipped individually to your addresses and I wouldn't have to have them all out to me. I will use a legal size USPS flat rate envelope for each shirt. Flat rate cost is $6.45 to anywhere in the US

Order your shirts here: "XLR Shirts"

Yes I do , 1 medium and 1 XL for me please , is it possible for both in black ? if not red is fine .

Far as I can tell from CustomInk, they will be in red. I haven't seen any options that will let you order anything other than red.

Again, I'm not making anything from this, just thought maybe some of you would like a fairly classy shirt for driving around or car shows.

XLR shirts

Far as I can tell from CustomInk, they will be in red. I haven't seen any options that will let you order anything other than red.

Again, I'm not making anything from this, just thought maybe some of you would like a fairly classy shirt for driving around or car shows.

I'd like one, XL shirt please. How are the sizes running? If they are tending toward the small size, I may need a 2XL.

Thanx

I'd like one, XL shirt please. How are the sizes running? If they are tending toward the small size, I may need a 2XL.

Thanx

I have no idea how the shirt sizing is running. My suggestion is when in doubt go bigger. Please see new post on how to order your shirt.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom