Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Drive Safely...

eye opening

I watched it once, kind of, then I made myself watch it again, it was an eye opener to say the least...I will be watching closer as I drive...for sure it will be on my mind for a long time...

I watched it once, kind of, then I made myself watch it again, it was an eye opener to say the least...I will be watching closer as I drive...for sure it will be on my mind for a long time...

With a new driver in the house (Devin now having his driver's permit), I am constantly telling him how he needs to "anticipate" what could happen. I remind him that when he's driving my DTX, he is driving a 2 ton vehicle, with plenty of power to do A LOT of damage - to other objects, and to people. I'm not sure I want to show him this video yet - I don't want to make him OVER cautious.

Definitely an eye opener though.

Wow!!! That is rough to watch. It's amazing what all can happen in the blink of an eye. We should all be glad we make it home safely each day.
Drive careful out there.

Reminder

What a way to remind everyone of the awesome responsibility we have when we get behind the wheel. It is also a reminder of the defensive driving techniques we learned and sometimes forget to practice. They could save our lives, as well as the lives of others! BE SAFE, MY FRIENDS!

I had to drive into Raleigh today and traffic is always bad, but I made sure to stay off the phone and concentrate on driving. I needed to see that to remind me to be more careful.

I had to drive into Raleigh today and traffic is always bad, but I made sure to stay off the phone and concentrate on driving. I needed to see that to remind me to be more careful.

Its a tough habit for me to break (talking on the phone while driving)... even though I almost always use a handsfree headset. But I find it a lot easier to resist the temptation - when the weather is beautiful (like today is) and I can drive with the top down. Its just so hard to hear anyone on the phone, I just completely ignore it. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom