Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Dual Exhaust Tips

Paul Hardy

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR Infrared
Hi,
Just got my 2006 Infrared XLR, Nice!
My only real complaint with the look of the car was the cheezy, rusty chrome exhaust tips. There really aren't too many options but I found some from Vibrant Performance Part #1333. I have attached some iPhone pics to give you an idea of what they look like. Something to consider if you don't need to upgrade the entire exhaust.
Good Luck!
Vibrant Performance ::.

IMG_1889.jpgIMG_1891.jpg

Know of any reason your badging is reversed on the trunk? The NorthStar medallion is usually on the driver's side, as far as I know.

FWIW

p.s. Thx for the tip on the tips.

:cool:

Tim

Hi,
Well, that is news to me! Maybe it's how they badged them in Canada, EH?

Hi,
Well, that is news to me! Maybe it's how they badged them in Canada, EH?

Dunno, Paul. It's just different. :dunno:

Maybe one of our Canadian friends will chip in on this. How 'bout it, MadMac, GrayToad, Black Brutis???

Tim

Know of any reason your badging is reversed on the trunk? The NorthStar medallion is usually on the driver's side, as far as I know.

FWIW

p.s. Thx for the tip on the tips.

:cool:

Tim

Yeah eh ask grey toad she would know? she is the canada expert just like ccclarke is the usa expert. just guessing though:dunno::lol:

Personally in my opinion. I think the rectangle tips would fit better and look better in reference to the rectangle opening, on the '06 infrared base. But this is just my opinion. Hey if i had the dough to replace mine from the round to the rectangle i would do that in a heart beat

ELWOOD is dyslexic, too..... but that was my doing.

exhaust tips ( complete system)

I have a like new complete cat-back exhaust for the std. XLR if interested. I have it stored in my attic and it had only 1000 miles on the car when I replaced the exhaust system with a corsa. Be glad to make you a deal. let me know. Bill 352-432-5853

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom