Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

DVD/Navigation

Cadillac has "big shots?" :lol:

The one guy is 6" 11" so he is pretty BIG. I thought I would call them big shots because they act that way. They asked me if I was given the coffee table book about the XLR at RIII. I told him no and that I would like one, maybe you folks that bought them got ripped off as he said they were to be handed out for free. He used to be in Detroit and of course knew all the people GM & Cadillac sent down to RIII. He also knows Alan and informed me Alan is one of the owners of that other place we used to be part of. Thought that was interesting. No wonder he stood up for the creep in Florida.

There's a creep in Florida?..................I didn't know that. Does he throw people off of forums?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The one guy is 6" 11" so he is pretty BIG. I thought I would call them big shots because they act that way. They asked me if I was given the coffee table book about the XLR at RIII. I told him no and that I would like one, maybe you folks that bought them got ripped off as he said they were to be handed out for free. He used to be in Detroit and of course knew all the people GM & Cadillac sent down to RIII. He also knows Alan and informed me Alan is one of the owners of that other place we used to be part of. Thought that was interesting. No wonder he stood up for the creep in Florida.

I thought we where dealing with all the big shots and they all gave thumbs down. Well, it shouldn't hurt to keep trying.:blinzel:
Stopped in at the dealer today and two big shots from Cadillac were there. I explained our problem to them about the upgrade disc and they are going to see what they can do. Maybe we still have a chance to get them.

Upgrade Nav Disc

UPS just delivered my new upgrade disc for the navigation system. Am anxious to put them in and try them out. Guess it was good that I talked to the right person with Cadillac and got my disc. Hope he remembers to send me the table top book about the XLR

Friday, on the way back from Fredricksburg, my nav tried to make us take a left into a corn field, but we where smarter than the average bear and kept going straight.
UPS just delivered my new upgrade disc for the navigation system. Am anxious to put them in and try them out. Guess it was good that I talked to the right person with Cadillac and got my disc. Hope he remembers to send me the table top book about the XLR

Friday, on the way back from Fredricksburg, my nav tried to make us take a left into a corn field, but we where smarter than the average bear and kept going straight.

Good thing you went staight or we would have to re-name you popcorn.:lol::wave::chuckle

Fred

I was wondering why you swerved to the left at one point...:chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back