Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

End of an Era

Wow! I'm just browsing here in the "V" section and spotted your thread thinking you're getting out of the XLR because of some "other" reason. :pat:Sorry to hear of your lost, but it's good that the XLRV kept you safe and out of harms way.

CTS

Since I had one racing me on my way to Vegas last July, I think he was surprised that his 565hp could only close on me like a snail and gave me the thumbs up when I backed off at 100. He never did get by me. The bears in the air will take your car away in Nevada. So this is your chance to talk about your CTS:blinzel:
Can I talk about my CTS over here?..lol!

Easy big fella! Lol! I am looking for dress clothes for my CTS, you know,exhaust, wheels...I just got it and looking for ideas. I own a XLR-V, an '08.so I know the pain one can inflict! The CTS is a 3.6 so I don't expect much of it other than the look. I hear the "V" axle back exhaust may make me hear it when it's runnin...

Drive ins end of era

I thought this would be a great thread but I don't know.
Here is what I received today in a email. This was Florida car shows email talking about the extinct drive ins here in our country.
http://flacarshows.com/news/0814.htm

sept 1st there will be a carshow then after a movie at the Ocala drive in. So any local car guys that want to drive to Ocala then watch a movie after the car show. This is for u

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom