Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

Great pictures George!! What a great weekend for the MM's again. It was made even better by the new friends we had join us. Thanks for getting our 'Saturday morning' breakfast from Long's. I think that made the chill in the air go away and warm up for a wonderful weekend. Can't wait for the next one. :wave::wave:

Great pictures George! Thanks for posting them. It's fun to look through them.

That belongs to our friend George W. He went with us last year in his Z06. He wasn't able to join us this year, but he came by Saturday morning to say hi before we took off.

Whhhhhhooooooooo-hoooooooo, who's Viper is that?????

I want one!!!!! :rocker::rocker:
That would be George W's Viper. He was with us last year for our Fall Drive. Unfortunately he wasn't able to make the drive but was nice enough to see us off with the Viper. It is beautiful isn't it.

Mr. Lockhart just told me he has already received some nice emails about our trip. Thanks, for taking the time to send them. I know Marc enjoys reading them.

Awesome pics George! You are such a great pic taker, watch out photo girl! ;)

WAIT...here are a few more. Thanks again to Bruce, Kathy, and Rich for all the planning. Thanks to Lockhart for lunch and to all the other folks who contributed in their own way towards the Fabulous Fall Drive of 2009!
MIDWEST MARAUDERS ROCK!:rocker: and laugh :laugh:and love :love: and
PARTY DOWN :beerchug::party:ugh::(:wave:

:DWe love our Jello shot! Thanks little lady, I am wearing it again today!
A big thank you to Paula for the gift...it was very thoughtful.

It was nice meeting all of the new people. I hope everyone can join us at our next gathering. :wave:

Fall Drive

Well I know that I had a ton of fun for sure! I knew that from the moment I found out about it that I would have fun, but I never imagined having that much fun! I told my friends before we left that it was gunna be pretty cool... I was expecting like 3-4 cars, but when I got there and there were already like 4 cars, and were told that there were more I almost flipped out! I remember thinking 'Holy cow! How many people are coming on this trip?!?' I had so much fun, and everyone was so nice and welcoming! :p Thanks everyone for making this a trip I will never forget!

From,
Devin

It was absolutely beatiful seeing all those cars in a line going down the road. I love watching the people on the side of the street walking that stop and watch the cars go by. We even had four kids on bikes that went nuts over the cars. :D

I couldn't agree more. What a thrill. As I went over one of the many hills, I looked in the rearview mirror and watched as those pairs of yellow lights came over the hill one at a time each adding a new personality to the chain. It really is a sight to behold. It would be awesome to get that on video sometime.

I couldn't agree more. What a thrill. As I went over one of the many hills, I looked in the rearview mirror and watched as those pairs of yellow lights came over the hill one at a time each adding a new personality to the chain. It really is a sight to behold. It would be awesome to get that on video sometime.

I remember that was what my dad kept telling me, to look behind us when we either went around a corner or, when we did one of this lil hill jumps. I did once, and it looked so Majestic and all. I kept thinking I wish we had brought my dad's video camera, but he said that would be just another thing to lose...

Well I know that I had a ton of fun for sure! I knew that from the moment I found out about it that I would have fun, but I never imagined having that much fun! I told my friends before we left that it was gunna be pretty cool... I was expecting like 3-4 cars, but when I got there and there were already like 4 cars, and were told that there were more I almost flipped out! I remember thinking 'Holy cow! How many people are coming on this trip?!?' I had so much fun, and everyone was so nice and welcoming! :p Thanks everyone for making this a trip I will never forget!

From,
Devin
We are glad you joined us and hope you will again. I wish you and your dad would have gotten the opportunity to come to Bowling Green KY when we use to have the big events there. You would have really been going HOLY COW when you would have seen how many cars would go to those.
Welcome aboard we are happy to have another car nut with us.

I always enjoy looking back in the outside mirror and seeing the line of XLRs rolling along behind us, such a beautiful sight. I never get tired of seeing them running down the road together.

From,
Devin

Devin, it was great having you and your dad join us. As Supa said, it's good to have another "car nut" in the group. I hope we see you again real soon.

We are glad you joined us and hope you will again. I wish you and your dad would have gotten the opportunity to come to Bowling Green KY when we use to have the big events there. You would have really been going HOLY COW when you would have seen how many cars would go to those.
Welcome aboard we are happy to have another car nut with us.

These photos were taken by Bruce and Kathy and given to me when I first got my XLR-V. I hope they inspire the new people as much as they inspired me. I needed a shot in the arm at the time, and I got WAY more than I bargained for. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to all my new friends! :worship:

These photos were taken by Bruce and Kathy and given to me when I first got my XLR-V. I hope they inspire the new people as much as they inspired me. I needed a shot in the arm at the time, and I got WAY more than I bargained for. I canot tell you how grateful I am to all my new friends! :worship:
Thanks George that is exactly what I was referring to. Look at all the cars in that parking lot. I hope we start drawing those kind of numbers to our future trips.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom