Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Finally a break...

1BADXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Xenon Blue XLR
Haven't been on the forums in a bit, currently halfway through my deployment.
Just flew off the carrier today, to help with an inspection on one of our aircraft back in Japan. Working 12 hours/ 7 days a week takes a toll on you! But I'm 10 days away from taking leave and being able to come back to Minnesota for 2 weeks. Can't wait to drive my XLR around, need to get some tags, but should be good to go. More excited to see the girlfriend, told her I'm not able to come home, so hopefully she won't kill me when I show up to surprise her. Just hit my 4 year mark, and I've got 6 months left in the Navy. We're both looking forward to the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2014 taking my XLR. Hope to run into a few of you.

Ship over! Become a lifer! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:patriot:

Well, "1Bad", speaking for a whole bunch of us, "Thank you for your service!" We definitely appreciate what you're doing.

:patriot:

Looking forward to "running into you" when you get back for good. (Metaphorically speaking, of course.) :chuckle

Tim

Just flew off the carrier today, to help with an inspection on one of our aircraft back in Japan. Working 12 hours/ 7 days a week takes a toll on you! But I'm 10 days away from taking leave and being able to come back to Minnesota for 2 weeks. Can't wait to drive my XLR around, need to get some tags, but should be good to go. More excited to see the girlfriend, told her I'm not able to come home, so hopefully she won't kill me when I show up to surprise her. Just hit my 4 year mark, and I've got 6 months left in the Navy. We're both looking forward to the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2014 taking my XLR. Hope to run into a few of you.

Take care over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Yes... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Hope the weather is GREAT when you get back to MN for LOTS of top-down driving.

Hey Rod
The sway bars on an all I can say it OMG WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE!
Glad I purchase it! I honestly felt it while cornering on the very first bend, it's so much more stable and feels to handle more like I thought the car should of handled for a high Preformance Car. I never felt it cornered like it should of!
Best money I spent on Roxy's add on's
Yet!
LOVE IT!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Hey Rod
The sway bars on an all I can say it OMG WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE!
Glad I purchase it! I honestly felt it while cornering on the very first bend, it's so much more stable and feels to handle more like I thought the car should of handled for a high Preformance Car. I never felt it cornered like it should of!
Best money I spent on Roxy's add on's
Yet!
LOVE IT!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Yes Dan, I agree 100%... well worth the few $ for this particular upgrade.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom