Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale: 2009 Cadillac XLR Platinum – Black Cherry

We actually saw the two-tone interior in Bowling Green at RIII in 2008. I believe I have photos on my computer at home. Unfortunately it crashed and is in the shop. When/if I find them I will post them, which should clear up what everyone is wondering what the difference is.

Anybody that was there (RA, Cadillac Tech, Photo Girl) help out if you have pics!!

We actually saw the two-tone interior in Bowling Green at RIII in 2008. I believe... what everyone is wondering is what the difference is... help out if you have pics!!

I hane seen at least two (2) 2009 XLRs for sale with the two tone seats. There was a Thunder grey XLR V in Pennsylvania awhile back that Quinn had her eye on.
Also the Car Max Store in Orlando had a black 2009 XLR with two tone seats for awhile. Very distinctive look. It is obvious when you see one.....

I am confident its only a matter of time before another will appear on the market.

Steve

We actually saw the two-tone interior in Bowling Green at RIII in 2008. I believe I have photos on my computer at home. Unfortunately it crashed and is in the shop. When/if I find them I will post them, which should clear up what everyone is wondering what the difference is.

Anybody that was there (RA, Cadillac Tech, Photo Girl) help out if you have pics!!

We don't have a picture of the car .... but do remember it. 'Remember R3 .... so, so, so awesome. :rocker:

Is this care still for sale?

Would like to know if this car is still for sale. I may be interested. Where is the car located. I am in Colorado.
please send me an email to let me know. lucenastri@comcast.net

According to the link I provided in the above post, when you click on it, it states the vehicle is no longer for sale.

Would like to know if this car is still for sale. I may be interested. Where is the car located. I am in Colorado.
please send me an email to let me know. lucenastri@comcast.net

The car I originally posted about at the beginning of this thread sold back in February.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom