Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale - New Custom Painted OEM Grille w/Crest

XFireXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Gold Mist Met. XLR
I recently purchased a new OEM XLR grille w/crest and had it professionally painted and clear coated gloss black, unfortunately they also painted the bezel. My intentions at the the time were to have the front grille painted gloss black and the rear license plate panel for a unique look, I have since changed my mind.:dunno:

The grille w/crest is in perfect condition and the paint job is professional. The OEM grille cost me $395.00 and the professional paint job cost another $175.00. I am looking to get $375.00 (US) for it plus shipping, if you have an interest please contact me at yankees0001@comcast.net to discuss purchase payment and shipping (carrier, charges, time, etc.) or better pictures. I wanted to give forum members first shot at it before I list it on ebay.:cool:

As of today this item will be listed on ebay and I will post a link on the forum if anyone is interested. :cool:

Last Day's Before Christmas Sale

My new never installed custom painted gloss black OEM grille with black bezel and crest is still up for sale.

$300.00 shipped....any takers?

SOLD!!!!!!! Thanks Bill :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry