Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FOR SALE: Wheels, Tires, Rotors, Pads

1BADXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Xenon Blue XLR
Selling my wheels and tires off my '05 xlr. there are no tps in them, but the tires have plenty of tread left and the wheels are in very good shape.
Brakes and rotors have plenty of meat on them, would be a shame to throw them away.
The front sway bar includes two rubber bushings very good condition.
The front air deflector comes with all mounting hardware and clips. side pieces are very nice, center piece has some wear from the car being lowered.
Wheels & Tires $750
Rotors $ Pads $250
Lower Fog Lights $250 SOLD
Front Sway Bar $175
Front Air Deflector $150

SDC10390.jpg

SDC10391.jpg

SDC10392.jpg

SDC10393.jpg

SDC10394.jpg

SDC10395.jpg

SDC10399.jpg

SDC10401.jpg

SDC10402.jpg

SDC10427.jpg

SDC10428.jpg

SDC10429.jpg

SDC10436.jpg

SDC10432.jpg

Selling my wheels and tires off my '05 xlr. there are no tps in them, but the tires have plenty of tread left and the wheels are in very good shape.

If you have a place to store them, you may want to consider keeping them. I have an '06 now, but when I sold my '04, the buyer was adamant that I had the original wheels. Just a thought!

I saw a pic of your car in another thread, it looks great!!

If you have a place to store them, you may want to consider keeping them. I have an '06 now, but when I sold my '04, the buyer was adamant that I had the original wheels. Just a thought!

I saw a pic of your car in another thread, it looks great!!

Thank you, but I dont plan on selling mine as I have so many plans for the car in the near future, this is my dream car.

UPDATED... please contact me if interested. I like to do all transactions through ebay with paypal because it is fast, safe, and easy. Thank You

Accepting reasonable offers, need this stuff gone.

Got my orders to japan, need this stuff gone

i'm interested in taking the wheels, tires, brakes and rotors but I can't seem to get in contact with you via messages on this forum. Please message me with your phone number and I'll call you.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom