Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

for sale: XLR Headlamps and wiring harnesses

CanadianViking

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR
hey everyone,

Unfortunately I was not able to keep my XLR through my divorce - needed to sell it for some more pressing needs (like rent!). Anyway, I have a pair of brand new XLR headlamps and wiring harnesses for sale. They have been sitting with Rod (MTRocket) for some time now and will be shipped from his place in Montana. I paid $2200 for the pair + harnesses (the harnesses are required on 04's and 05's) and I'm looking for the best offer I can get. I am only interested in selling them as a pair with the harnesses. Please PM with any questions and offers.

Thanks!

Thomas aka CanadianViking

These are still for sale and I would really like to get them sold. Please PM if interested (apologies to those who PM'd earlier but I lost your messages).

thank you

Will it fits 2005 xlr?

I am looking for headlamp for my 2005 xlr, Just need driver's side only, but if price is good I will take both sides.
First of all, will it fit to 2005 xlr? Please let me know.
Thank You.
mmprince.
Still looking to sell these

​the headlamps and harness's he has will work on your '05. I pm'ed Nima few days ago, but haven't heard back from him. Click on his name and you may be able to email him.

I am looking for headlamp for my 2005 xlr, Just need driver's side only, but if price is good I will take both sides.
First of all, will it fit to 2005 xlr? Please let me know.
Thank You.
mmprince.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry