Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For those interest in theSeptember 28, 2014 BG Car Show

Just received this in a email from BG. I think maybe since they are saying something of "20 yrs of history". We xlr'rs should at least stop by. Since our cars were part of the museum. Atleast the ones that are somewhat closer and don't feel like or don't have the time to take 20 hrs or so up to the NH area.

and 5th National Corvette Caravan - August 27 - 30, 2014

Celebrating 20 years of growth and changes, the Museum's Anniversary will be celebrated with the arrival of the National Corvette Caravans and their participants from around the globe.

Unite with friends, family and enthusiasts in Bowling Green, Kentucky for a look back at the Museum's history and help us usher in the future with the grand opening of the NCM Motorsports Park!

Event pre-registration closes on Monday, July 21 and all activities are open to event registrants only. Those pre-registered will receive a personalized event credential, lanyard, event pin and dash plaque.

guzava2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have gotten the email because you are on their email list, but the XLR's were never part of the museum. I sure they aren't saving a spot for them either. It has always been the National Corvette Museum.

Just received this in a email from BG. I think maybe since they are saying something of "20 yrs of history". We xlr'rs should at least stop by. Since our cars were part of the museum. Atleast the ones that are somewhat closer and don't feel like or don't have the time to take 20 hrs or so up to the NH area.

and 5th National Corvette Caravan - August 27 - 30, 2014

Celebrating 20 years of growth and changes, the Museum's Anniversary will be celebrated with the arrival of the National Corvette Caravans and their participants from around the globe.

Unite with friends, family and enthusiasts in Bowling Green, Kentucky for a look back at the Museum's history and help us usher in the future with the grand opening of the NCM Motorsports Park!

Event pre-registration closes on Monday, July 21 and all activities are open to event registrants only. Those pre-registered will receive a personalized event credential, lanyard, event pin and dash plaque.

guzava2e.jpg

I know I just thought that some of us would be interested. That's all

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics