Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Ocean City Md. Endless Summer Car Show Event

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
Wendy and I are here for the weekend since Wednesday night and Friday morning we drove Roxy down the Boardwalk Parade topless[emoji4] got a lot thumbs up, cool car and you all know what I mean!
Here's a picture of ROXY CRUZ'IN down the 27 streets on the boardwalk to the inlet and we was at the inlet street # 1 so it took about 1 1/2 hours to drive up to get on to the boardwalk and then down the boardwalk to the inlet where the main event is! There is approximately 2500 vehicles here, but only seen our XLR this year! Having a great time, even with rain today!
Great memories with our XLR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"
f8c5bc09f809c503401030a00510e82f.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Amy "XLRATING" I wanted to mention this, that when we was on our Ocean City Md. Endless Summer Car Show trip last weekend this reminded us of you when we seen this License Plate! Lol

6d40df21ede2182251af5af56e10fc85.jpg

Before deciding to use "2XTREME" This was on my list of choices!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Hey Amy "XLRATING" I wanted to mention this, that when we was on our Ocean City Md. Endless Summer Car Show trip last weekend this reminded us of you when we seen this License Plate! Lol

6d40df21ede2182251af5af56e10fc85.jpg

Before deciding to use "2XTREME" This was on my list of choices!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

That's too funny! - & ironic because we have a GT500, which from the license plate frame is what this is on. It looks better on a XLR ...

I do agree Amy because of the XLR, but I always wondered if the reader actually got the actual true word of "Exhilarating" from it! Which of course our XLR's really are!!!!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

That's what my plate is supposed to mean, but most folks who see it think it means "accelerating" - which is accurate & fine too! :burnout:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom